Extremely Progressive Southern California manufacturer seeks skilled and motivated Engineering Manager to join our team.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Managing engineering/R&D department's objectives and initiatives.
• Oversee all design, development and improvement of polyurethane products.
• Implementation of customer quality compliance, PPAP submittal and process documentation.
• Analyze and effectively identify flaws during the product development processes in order to be more efficient.
• Work extensively with Manufacturing and Sales departments developing new products and Customer Support.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, proficient in 3D CAD (Solidworks, SolidEdge, Inventor, etc) software.
• Strong mechanical aptitude, ability to work in a dynamic, energetic environment and machine shop experience.
• Experience with automotive suspension and with a Vector Graphics Program (Corel Draw, Adobe Illustrator, etc) are pluses.
• Bachelors Degree in Engineering preferred.
• 5 plus years related work experience.
Email resume including salary history and contact information.
Since 1983, Energy Suspension continues to be dedicated to manufacturing and developing superior polyurethane products and innovate automotive suspension technology. Our policy of manufacturing in-house from initial R&D stages, to chemical formulation, molding and packaging processes allows us to control every aspect of quality assurance and the ability to produce American made quality polyurethane components.
Providing problem-solving solutions with applications for most popular street and off-road vehicles, Energy also offers Xtreme-Duty polyurethane components for Class 1 through 8 commercial vehicles as well as custom molding capabilities.
Energy Suspension components offer:
-Improved vehicle handling and control
-Increased durability and longevity
-Better than new replacement alternative
-Durometer specific to individual applications
Performance polyurethane suspension, chassis and driveline components, Custom molding and limited run capabilities, In-house R&D, engineering and manufacturing, Proprietary formulated polyurethane
San Clemente, CA
Sun, 14 May 2017 06:55:14 PDT