Head of Organization Development
At CFN, we know that we've got talent; it's what makes us good at what we do. We also know that investment in our talent is crucial to accelerating the careers of our team members and the health of our business. Do you passionately feel the same way and strive to build rockstar teams? If so, get on board, take the reins of our team, and craftily grow our people into CFN's secret weapon.
CFN Services is a high-tech, emerging growth company with the global scale, reach, and excitement of a big corporation, but the DNA of a start-up - the entrepreneurial culture, the opportunity to make a foundational impact, and the equity upside. We're scaling our team and have an immediate opening for a top talent specialist who is looking to make the leap from recruiting to full life cycle talent management and organizational development.
Are you ready to make a career leap to the next level of leadership and earnings potential? Are you capable of developing winning recruiting strategies and building superstar teams? Are you driven to create a rewarding workplace culture that attracts top talent and promotes excellence? Do you have the initiative, ideas and creativity to define and implement strategies for all aspects of the employee experience? If so, consider this an invitation to try-out for our all-star team, and work directly with our company founder and CEO.
We are an industry-leading provider of high-performance, cloud based application delivery solutions for real-time mission critical IT applications to Global 1000 enterprises. We operate globally in more than 30 markets across North and South America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. In less than 5 years, we scaled from a million to tens of millions of dollars in revenue, and have a hundred million in our line of sight.
We've established an A-List client roster including Goldman Sachs, UBS, Nomura, Deutsche Bank, Thomson Reuters, Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Gilead Sciences, First Data, and dozens of others, while building partnerships with industry heavyweights like Amazon and Equinix. We've been recognized by Deloitte as the 29th fastest growing tech firm in North America, and by Red Herring as one of the Top 100 emerging growth companies globally.
As our Talent Specialist you will:
- Work in direct partnership with the CEO and Leadership Team to drive our people strategy
- Lead the recruitment and retention of superstar teams around the world
- Own our performance management and training programs with the freedom to create the change that brings out the best in our team and enhances the way CFN does business
- Build the foundation for our next phase of expansion and an exciting culture to drive it
- Create exciting programs and events that develop deep team engagement and loyalty
- Establish the company as a recognized employment brand and "Best Place to Work"
- Develop progressive compensation and benefits programs that drive top performance
- Focus on continuous training and self-development to be the best you can be
Our team is not for everyone, but if you're ready to roll up your sleeves and bring the passion and drive to innovate and create impact, then let's take 15 minutes for a brief intro to see whether we can offer you an opportunity to accelerate your career. CFN offers a progressive compensation and benefits plan that can put you among the top earners in your field, while you work as part of a team that is changing the way global companies do business.
- See more at: http://www.cfnservices.com/about/careers/head-of-org-dev/#sthash.V1SNxWfy.dpuf
At Apcela, our mission is to accelerate business with high-performance application delivery. Our focus is to help businesses and global enterprises operating in the most competitive and technology-driven markets solve their most pressing business and performance challenges. To realize this mission and deliver a material impact for our clients, we are building a high-performance, globally distributed application delivery platform across the top 250 global markets. - See more at: http://www.apcela.com/
Sun, 14 May 2017 09:43:52 PDT