Currently seeking a Property Coordinator in Muncie, IN to be responsible for ensuring that all vendors have the tools and information needed to complete the assigned work orders in accordance with client deadlines and standards.
This position will work Monday through Friday, 8:30am - 5:00pm.
- Responsible for maintaining knowledge of client expectations.
- Build rapport with vendors/contractors and clients to assist in the process of property preservation.
- Responsible for providing clients with timely information.
- Manage and track the progress of work orders in the company's database.
- Examine photos submitted by vendors/contractors for ASONS quality standards.
- Communicate via phone and email with vendors/contractors, tenants and clients regarding the status of work orders.
- Research pricing associated with various repairs and approve completion of work.
- Provide status updates as needed.
- Assist other team members when possible.
- Other responsibilities and/or project work as assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Must possess a high school diploma or a GED and a minimum one (1) year experience in the construction industry. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite required.
Criminal background check and drug screen required.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies to perform the essential functions of this position:
Problem solving: the individual identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner and gathers and analyzes information skillfully
Interpersonal Skills: the individual maintains confidentiality, remains open to others' ideas and exhibits willingness to try new things.
Oral communication: the individual speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations, demonstrates group presentation skills and conducts meetings.
Written Communication: the individual edits work for spelling and grammar, presents numerical data effectively and is able to read and interpret written information.
Planning/organizing: the individual prioritizes and plans work activities, uses time efficiently and develops realistic action plans.
Quality control: the individual demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness and monitors own work to ensure quality.
Adaptability: the individual adapts to changes in the work environment, manages competing demands and is able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events.
Dependability: the individual is consistently at work and on time, follows instructions, responds to management direction and solicits feedback to improve performance.
Safety and security: the individual actively promotes and personally observes safety and security procedures, and uses equipment and materials properly.
AQS Staffing is based in Muncie, IN, AQS is proud to offer manufacturing and clerical job opportunities in Muncie and the surrounding areas; as well as a variety of professional level direct-hire opportunities. We work with many companies and have multiple positions to fill.
Sun, 14 May 2017 13:53:58 PDT