A Software Engineer analyzes, defines, designs, constructs, tests, installs, modifies, and grows our information systems.
As part of Legal Technology, the Application Solutions & Public Records Content Delivery (AS&PRCD) group builds large-scale systems related to public records content and applications in the growing Investigations & PubRec business area. Software Engineers in this organization are fully integrated members of agile development teams who participate with stakeholders in prioritizing and planning out dev/test iterations.
Key Responsibilities & Technologies
- Implement features in new and existing software systems using Java, Tomcat, and Oracle.
- Troubleshoot and repair software systems, both collaboratively and individually.
- Create documentation for use by other developers and internal customers.
- Write and modify software according to business specifications.
- Create and execute unit and integration tests to ensure code meets requirements.
- Participate in project planning sessions to understand development requirements, provide design options, and provide work breakdown and estimates.
- Develop software using industry and company best practices.
- Account for the quality and timeliness of own work.
- Maintain and grow applications according to business and technology priorities.
- Cold Fusion
- Python, Perl, or other scripting language
- Subversion, Mercurial or other source control tool
- TFS, Jira, or other issue tracking tool
- Agile, Scrum, or other software development methodologies
- General understanding of software development quality processes.
- Proven written and oral communication skills.
- Proven problem solving capabilities.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required. Computer science degree preferred. 5+ years of relevant experience.
We are a customer experience consultancy with technology and user experience at its core. Founded in 2014, we serve many types of companies, removing barriers to interaction between you and your customers. The digital experience is delivered in web, mobile, IoT, and any digital touchpoint from the cloud on premise, we help deliver exceptional experiences by building lasting relationships between you and your customers.
Sat, 13 May 2017 09:06:06 PDT