EngageBDR is looking for a standout, passionate, and innovative software engineers to join our fast-growth team. You will work with other engineers, UX/UI design experts, product managers, and business representatives to develop solutions that run across Desktop, Mobile, and Video. This is an exciting opportunity that few web companies can offer to solve technology problems on a large scale and for a company where your work is key to the success of the business.
What will you do?
- This role focuses on a wide range of areas and is intended to extend your talents.
- You will learn technologies including but not limited to: large-scale distributed delivery system, large-scale data cloud solution, web development, and mobile development.
- Design, develop and maintain application program interfaces and user interfaces.
- Monitor, maintain and test the health performance of application program interfaces and user interfaces of demand side platforms in 24/7 to make sure they are operating properly.
- Probe and provide instant solutions to ensure minimum down time of user applications.
- Collaborate with the team to facilitate the development cycle, testing, and deployment of applications as well as document aspects of each application for future reference on further maintenance and changes.
This is a full time, immediate position. We are H1b sponsoring company. Please send your resume and salary requirements.
What you will need:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- 1-3 years of LAMP development experience
- Java/C/C++ programming
- Experience with MVC framework. Codeigniter is a plus.
- Experience with Linux environment. Ubuntu is a plus.
- Experience with version control system such as SVN, GIT.
- Fast and clean coding style
Desired skills and experience:
- M.S in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Knowledge of Memcache, Couchbase, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Knowledge of NoSQL solutions.
- Experience with Java Servlet development.
- No remote or telecommuting.
Would you like to apply to this job?
At Engage:BDR, we are passionate about delivering advanced solutions to the digital media industry. Based in West Hollywood, Engage:BDR has become one the fastest growing digital advertising companies, with over 60 employees and rapidly expanding. We are proud to offer a work environment that is flexible, professional, innovative and fun. We only hire smart, passionate, and dedicated people who want to work for a thriving, fast-paced and cutting-edge digital advertising company. Engage:BDR values its employees and offers competitive salaries plus numerous benefits and perks.
West Hollywood, CA
Sat, 13 May 2017 09:58:17 PDT