Lead Carpenter / Handyman
Handyman / Lead Carpenter
- Excellent communication skills (Oral and written)
- Ability to use technology for communication, record keeping and scheduling (Apple product systems knowledge & experience preferred)
- Ability to work as a team and independently
- Ability to accurately assess time frames to complete assigned jobs
- Knowledge of all aspects of the construction industry / process
- Proficient in carpentry (interior & exterior), basic framing, drywall, painting & general home repairs
- Clean criminal record and background check
- 2+ years experience as a handyman or lead carpenter (Remodeling or Residential Preferred)
- Valid NC Drivers License
- Provide references for previous experience
- Honesty, integrity and loyalty
- Positive attitude and professional appearance
This position is for a handyman / lead carpenter who will be working with home owners to provide handyman type service repairs and with project managers on remodel projects to include but not limited to porch repairs, exterior home repairs, interior home repairs, general carpentry, deck repairs, minor drywall install / finishing, painting, staining, trim coil wrapping, siding, gutter cleaning, general cleaning, general yard work, door installs, window installs, general cabinetry install, basic framing, framing repairs, replace light bulbs, replace fixtures, install flooring, basic tile jobs (no shower floor work), install mail box, ext....
This position has flexibility for either employee salary ($30k - $40k) or subcontracted services based on the overall fit for us and the candidate applying for the position. More specific details will be given during initial phone interview with prospective candidates.
Triad area remodeling company started in 2007. We provide kitchen remodeling, bath remodeling, additions, decks, porches, attic conversions, basement conversions, basement finishing, outdoor living spaces, whole house renovations, handyman services & custom home building.
Sat, 13 May 2017 07:39:53 PDT