Title: BI Developer
Location: Burbank, CA
Position Type: Contract to Hire
Contract Duration: 6 Months
Rate: Depends on Experience (DOE)
Work Authorization/Tax Terms: Must be authorized to work for any US employer without requiring Visa sponsorship (US Citizen, Green Card, EAD, TN, Etc.) - W2 only (No Corp-to-Corp)
• Architect, design and develop Reporting and Analytical solutions.
• Partner with business users, senior architects, and other teams to deliver a robust enterprise reporting framework.
• Ensure that the Business Intelligence platform supports operational, performance management and strategic functions.
• Design and implement Oracle OBIEE RPDs, reports, security model, federation model.
• Architect the physical and logical layout of the Business Intelligence systems.
• Leverage a combination of pre-built and custom Business Intelligence modules.
• Design and implement a security model that covers content, object and data security.
• Develop robust efficient and intuitive meta data layers and
• Deliver custom reports and dashboards
• Support various business partners doing both ad hoc queries and end to end buildout analytical tools.
• Perform ongoing monitoring and refinement of data, reports and business intelligence solutions.
• Provide cross organizational business stakeholders operational support on existing and newly developed reports and analytics systems.
• Lead key initiatives and Mentor junior developers
• Evangelize BI, and help train our business users
• Seven to ten years of experience in enterprise-wide business intelligence and reporting roles in large organizations.
• Proven experience with enterprise wide business intelligence implementations, Meta data design, report and dashboard development, business analysis and data analysis.
• Proven expertise in Oracle Business Intelligence technology including Oracle OBIEE including RPD development, Web Catalogs, Analysis and Dashboard development, Web Logic, OID, OAM, OIM, BI Publisher, installation and administration.
• Proven expertise with prebuilt BI modules such as Noetix or Oracle BI Apps.
• Proven expertise and skill with business process and data flow modeling.
• Expertise with database and data ware house ETL technologies, ODI and Informatica preferred.
• Familiarity with master data management, data quality management, data architecture techniques.
• Superior interpersonal and communication skills.
• Demonstrated ability to identify problems and devise solutions.
• Knowledge of MS-SQL and the Microsoft Business Intelligence stack, SSIS, MS Reporting Service, MS Analytics Services, and SharePoint is a plus.
• A Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related field is preferred.
Founded in 2001, Odesus is an Information Technology Consulting and Staffing Firm. Over the course of the past 14 years, Odesus has established itself as one of the premiere firms providing services to banking, financial, entertainment and insurance clients, among other industries. Our business model is designed to provide services to a few premiere clients in a joint partnership to enhance performance and delivery. Today, the Odesus model has evolved so that we are a complete solutions provider focused on the deployment of IT professionals in a rapid and efficient process.
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 13:58:26 PDT