Provider Services Manager
The Provider Services Manager is responsible for the full range of provider relations and service interaction within SynerMed, including working on end-to-end provider inquiries, overseeing the provider network administration, supporting field staff, ensuring ease of use of physician portal, future service enhancements, and training & development of external provider education programs. As a self-directed team member, the Provider Services Manager manages the day-to-day activity of the Provider Services Department ensuring Provider issues are effectively managed by Provider Services staff.
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING, SKILLS:
• Must be able to communicate with others clearly, tactfully and professionally.
• 5+ years of provider relations and/or provider network experience (Including experience training and an understanding of health plans).
• Intermediate level of proficiency in claims processing and issue resolution.
• 1+ years' experience with Medicare and Medicaid regulations.
• Ability to work independently and remain on task.
• Must be detail oriented, good organization and planning skills.
• Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines from multi-staff members with the department.
• Must have strong computer skills with a broad knowledge of software packages. Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Must possess effective communication skills. Must be able to willingly accept responsibility and possess the desire to learn new tasks.
• Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills.
• Valid CA driver's license and insurance and ability to travel at least 20%.
Bachelors degree from a credited academic institution
SynerMed is a market-leading healthcare organization specializing in government-sponsored programs headquartered in Monterey Park, California. SynerMed is dedicated to innovating healthcare through an integrated system of tools, purpose-built web platforms, and professional services that connect physicians, members, hospitals and health plans. SynerMed's mission is to transform the healthcare system by rewarding high-quality and cost-effective care. For more information about SynerMed, visit www.synermed.com and www.synermedconnect.com.
Follow SynerMed on:
Monterey Park, CA
Fri, 12 May 2017 17:00:17 PDT