- use your expertise in writing highly performant, scalable, resilient server side apps.
- Open source- ability to find and adapt suitable open source technologies to tackle a given problem in a thorough and complete manner
- You will play a crucial role in building and growing the team.
- Use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of existing and alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to complex problems
- Develop and maintain applications with database and cross-platform integrations
- Senior level expertise in server side Java programming for contemporary Linux platforms
- Experience developing large-scale server side projects in any contemporary programming language - preferably in an event driven model (NIO, epoll/kqueue, libevent, libuv etc.)
- Working knowledge of distributed data processing/storage tools like Terracotta, Infinispan, Storm, Hadoop, Kafka, etc.
- Expertise in large scale, high throughput and/or real-time multi-threaded server side applications
- Must have worked the last 5-7 years in one or more of the above areas
- Working knowledge of distributed development and automated build/test tools, especially git, jenkins, junit, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Sorry - no visa sponsorship available for this role
Company is a media technology company that connects audiences with advertisers and publishers through online premium digital content.
Fri, 5 May 2017 12:02:24 PDT