UTS Graduate Assistant
The UTS Graduate Assistant provides ancillary support to the Strategy & Governance team in University Technology Services (UTS). This position will focus on administrative functions related to the business of Information Technology governance, process and project management.
In addition to curriculum vitae, the following documents are required for consideration. Please upload documents in one file (.PDF or Word) to the APPLICANT PACKET section of the application:
- Cover Letter
The UTS Graduate Assistant will be responsible for supporting the Strategy & Governance team with the following tasks and duties:
- Provide administrative support for the Project Management team.
- Interface regularly with UTS team members in activities related to projects, vendor management and IT business processes.
- Assist with projects, research & development and other duties as assigned by the Strategy & Governance team.
- Assist with administrative functions such as demand management, events management and other related support tasks.
- Attends and participates in staff meetings.
- Provide strong customer service.
- Exhibit excellent oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Be able to interface effectively with those outside the functional area.
- Be flexible in work hours. Some evenings and weekends may be required.
- Be able to react with easy solutions to difficult problems effectively and efficiently.
- Must be student oriented.
- Complete other duties and tasks as assigned.
- Saint Leo University graduate school program is required. Graduate students in any major are eligible to apply.
- Applicants must be proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Candidates will demonstrate good communication skills (written and oral) and be detail oriented.
- Graduate business major in project management or related concentration
- BA or BS in computer science or related field
- Customer service experience
Job ID 2017-1443
Job Locations US-FL-Saint Leo