General Manager, LiveVault®
- Achieve budget P&L objectives. Responsible for LiveVault and the VaultLogix teams located in Marlborough, MA, Woburn, MA, Hollywood, CA and our international corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
- The business is 60% Direct and 40% Channel. The GM is responsible to put a plan together to drive the overall sales of the business. Also, the GM is accountable for Customer Retention and Account Management.
- Structure operating processes to achieve revenue, expense objectives and maximize efficiencies.
- Accomplish business objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results measurement; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Coach, mentor, develop, and manage performance of staff in support of overall sales growth and customer satisfaction.
- Define domestic and international market potential by analyzing market surveys and sales statistics; identifies sales and market opportunities for the business.
- Build a collaborative, cohesive, team across multiple locations.
- Lead integration of acquired assets and operations, define ongoing business strategies, establish KPI's and business plans, implement initiatives to leverage assets across departments/divisions.
- Drives "lead generation" and direction with marketing various resources.
- Drive expansion of business through M&A in coordination with corporate M&A staff while possessing strong due diligence capabilities and post-merger integration.
- Build, develop and maintain infrastructure policies and practices to support the expansion of the Company.
- At least 8 years' experience as a General Manager and previous experience leading B2B sales and technical support for a Cloud or SaaS business with recurring revenue. P&L management of $50M.
- Demonstrated success in acquiring new customers and proven track record with customer retention.
- Experience with multiple sales channels (to include web sales call center and corporate/enterprise).
- Encompasses a high level of business acumen and a clear communication style.
- Ability to solve complex problems and analyze data.
- Be able to adapt to a high paced working environment.
- Product experience in Cloud or SaaS required.
- Hands on approach and high level of attention to operational execution.
- Demonstrated aptitude and comfort with change management.
- Proven experience in driving business unit integration or significant strategic change in an organization.
- Strong management skill and ability to motivate and develop staff. High energy level and demonstrated ability to coach and guide multiple departments.
- Strong entrepreneurial spirit with ability to develop appropriate processes to manage growth.
- Strong analytical skills required.
- Able to travel approximately 10-20% of the time.
- Bachelor's Degree in business or finance required.
j2 Cloud Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We are located inMarlborough and offer:
- Competitive Salary and Bonus
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance and 401k
- Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
- Paid Parking or Transit Reimbursement
About j2 Cloud Services:
Founded in 1995, j2 Cloud Services (NASDAQ:JCOM) is an award winning, leading provider of Internet services through its two divisions: Business Cloud Services and Digital Media.
The Business Cloud Services Division offers Internet fax, virtual phone, hosted email, email marketing, online backup, unified communications and CRM solutions. It markets its services principally under the brand names eFax,®, eVoice,®, FuseMail,®, Campaigner,®, KeepItSafe,® and Onebox,® and operates a messaging network spanning 49 countries on six continents.
The Digital Media Division, created with j2 Cloud Services's November 2012 acquisition of Ziff Davis, Inc.
As of December 31, 2015, j2 Cloud Services had achieved 20 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth.
For more information about j2, please visit www.j2global.com
We are located in Hollywood and offer:
Competitive Salary and Bonus
Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
Life Insurance and 401k
Paid Time Off and Paid Holidays
Paid Parking or Transit Reimbursement
At j2 Global,®, we work in a culture of collaboration and welcome those who desire to join our growing global community. We seek enthusiastic individuals with an entrepreneurial spirit looking for an environment that rewards your best work.
j2 Global offers competitive salaries, health benefits, a 401k, and company-sponsored events. If you're seeking a dynamic work environment where you can see the direct impact of your performance, then j2 is the place for you.
Fri, 12 May 2017 13:24:13 PDT