Heavy Equipment Field Service Supervisor #16-0256
This position is responsible for receiving customer calls for repair work, maintaining customer relations, and maintaining good relations with Technicians.
- Dispatching and communicating with Technicians.
- Communicate with customers related to repairs and to update them on work progress.
- Use DBS systems to open work orders for repairs, maintain them throughout the work process, and close work orders after work is completed.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in the Machine repair field. Preferred experience of at least 5 years.
- Must have knowledge of Cat SIS systems and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to resolve disputes with customers if needed.
- Perform Technician evaluations annually and as needed throughout the year to evaluate work performance
- Participate in the interview and selection process for new Technicians.
- Must have strong technical knowledge related to Caterpillar equipment.
- Ability to handle day to day stress related to customers & technicians.
- Must be dependable and have a strong work ethic.
- Excellent communication skills.
Since 1914, Yancey Bros. Co. has been marketing, selling, and servicing the most recognizable brands in the world. Founded in 1914 by brothers Goodloe and Earle Yancey, we have exclusively represented Caterpillar products in the state of Georgia since 1918, making Yancey Bros. Co. Nation Oldest Caterpillar Dealer. Our Caterpillar Heavy Equipment Division sells, rents, services, and supports products such as bulldozers, loaders, excavators, and backhoes. Our Power Systems Division sells, services, and supports Cat marine engines, power generation equipment, and industrial engines product lines. The Cat Rental Store opened in 1997 and continues to provide Caterpillar full line of construction and building equipment to customers, as well as sales and rentals of a large variety of non-Caterpillar equipment, ranging from dump trucks to aerial lifts.
In 2005, Yancey Power Systems established Yancey Engineered Solutions to provide specialized services to customers purchasing power units from Caterpillar Griffin, GA Engine manufacturing facility. This division serves customers around the globe as a supplier of sound-attenuated packaging, testing and design solutions, and engineering services for most makes and models of power generation units. In 2007, Blue Bird Bus Corporation announced Yancey as their exclusive dealer for school bus sales, parts, and factory-supported service for Georgia and Alabama. Yancey Bus Sales and Service provides an extensive line of parts and aftermarket services for school buses of all makes and models, including Carrier air conditioning for school buses.
Yancey has over 30 convenient locations, more than 1000 employees, and is one of the largest and oldest family-owned companies in the state of Georgia. From our earliest days to the present, Yancey Bros. Co. has striven to offer the highest level of customer dedicated products and services available. At Yancey, we are committed to hiring and retaining the best and brightest employees in the industry. The combination of a competitive compensation and benefits package, along with top notch training and advancement opportunities, make Yancey Bros. Co. an employer of choice in the region. Whether pursuing a career as an equipment Technician, in sales or management, or a corporate support position, there is an opportunity to grow and develop at Yancey Bros. Co.
Visit us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/yancey.bros.co/
Visit us on LinkedIn at: https://www.linkedin.com/company/yancey-bros--co-?trk=top_nav_home
Wed, 19 Apr 2017 11:26:55 PDT