Audit Manager, CPA
Tired of the Houston commute? Looking for a Work/Life Balance?
This position requires prior experience in a professional role with a CPA firm.
Abercrombie & Associates, PC, a growing CPA firm located in The Woodlands, is looking to fill multiple positions including Audit Manager, CPA. We are seeking candidates with previous public accounting experience in tax preparation, tax planning, tax research and advisory services to join our growing team. Our firm sees that each of our clients receives close personal and professional attention.
Our high standards, attention to client services, and specialized staff spell the difference between our quality performance, and that of other firms. We make sure that every client is served by the expertise of our whole firm.
We offer a geographically competitive salary, bonus incentive programs, and other benefits, including paid time off, medical & dental, retirement plan, professional dues and other employee-friendly reimbursements, smoke-free work environment and much more.
If you would like to consider joining us, please apply.
The Preferred Applicant will have five or more years, or Audit Partner experience working for a CPA firm under the general direction of an Audit Manager. Prior experience working for a Certified Public Accounting Firm, and CPA licensed are REQUIRED. Responsibilities include the direction of audit field work, assignment of detail work to Staff and review of their working papers. Additional responsibilities include preparation of financial statements, corporate tax returns and suggest improvements to internal controls.
• CCH Engagement, CCH Document, CCH Federal Tax Research, CCH Prosystem fx Tax Software and XCM Workflow Solutions experience.
• Significant Microsoft Office/Excel/Word and QuickBooks experience.
• Knowledge of accounting principles, applying these to transactions, and understanding the financial statement results of these pronouncements.
• Preparation of documents that validate the internal control designs, risk assessment, and transnational cycles.
• Experience preparing and or reviewing Compiled, Reviewed and Audited Financial Statements.
• Significant direct client contact related to audit and tax issues.
• Involved in managing client workflow and monitoring project progress and completion.
• Communication and recommendations on tax and financial transactions & transaction structure.
• Assist with client transactions and account balances such as fixed asset depreciation schedules, contract agreements, sales of assets, and transactions with financial and tax consequences.
• Preparation of reconciliations between financial and tax accounting.
• Assist with financial reporting requirements for bank lending arrangements.
• Assist the firm with making recommendations for best practices related to the firms quality control procedures, efficiency and overall operational procedures.
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus, retirement and health benefits, license and class reimbursements, and a friendly non-smoking environment.
Abercrombie & Associates, PC is a growing CPA firm located in The Woodlands, Texas. We value providing close personal and professional attention to our clients and our standards are set high. We believe all of our clients deserve a high quality product provided to them with a sense of urgency and proficiency.
The Woodlands, TX
Sun, 30 Apr 2017 08:03:12 PDT