UX Designer in Washington, DC
Immediate job opportunity for a high-energy-level User Experience Designer (UX Designer) our client, a premier Federal Healthcare organization in Washington DC. The successful candidate will be a well-rounded designer that can assist in creating consistent experiences for our client's user workflow. The User Experience Designer will work closely with Product Management and Engineering teams to provide a consistent, elegant experience across desktop, tablet, and mobile products.
**Standard tasks, deliverables and responsibilities include**
• Initiate and lead relevant UX activities including persona development; user flow creation and documentation, wireframes, journey map design and analysis, information architecture, interaction design, visual design and interaction testing & feedback;
• Gathering, documenting and analyzing business, functional, and end user requirements
• Address identified needs within the user/customer experience design;
• Create wireframes, user flows, process flows and site maps to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas;
• Plan, design, and execute user research. Interviewing and presenting concepts, ideas, interaction strategy and designs to client;
• Work collaborate Project Managers, Product Owner, Solution Architects, Business Analysts, Designers, and Developers;
• Participate, as a UX Designer, in all aspects of the software development cycle as needed, from research, analysis, design through release within an agile organization;
• Establish best practices and develop a corporate process, standard and governance around UX
• Designing screen layouts, interaction flows, mockups/prototypes;
• Identifying and solving usability and UI design problems;
• Driving and tracking adoption of usability test and enhancement;
**About the Organizations**
From health to wealth to well-being, Elite Technical believes that you deserve the best. We offer our team members an assigned recruiter representative, proactive support, competitive compensation, weekly payroll cycle and access to a comprehensive benefits program.
Our client is an exceptional organization servicing the Federal Marketplace offering Health Insurance. They are experiencing exceptional growth and have a track record of integrating professionals into the organization and providing opportunities for learning, career growth and advancement.
• Bachelor or Master's degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Human Factors in Information Design, Human Centered Design, Industrial Design, Psychology, or other relevant field
• Ten (10+) plus years design user/customer experience
• Eight (8+) plus years User Experience (UX Experience)
• Experienced designing desktop, tablet, and mobile products UX designs
• Advanced knowledge and capability with the following:
#1. User centered design processes and methodology
#2. Prototyping and usability analysis and testing
#3. Wireframing, prototyping tools and mockups
#4. UX design low fidelity to high fidelity detail down to the pixel
• Highly creative and inquisitive; able to multitask effectively;
• Adobe Creative Cloud suite, Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, UXPin, InDesign, Sketch, Powerpoint or other;
Elite Technical Services has over two decades of practice credibility. We support all phases of IT project delivery (PMO), information technology service management (ITSM) and engineering implementation missions (Professional Services). Our customers include Federal Civilian and Defense Agencies as well as commercial Systems Integration firms from small disadvantaged businesses through Fortune 100 Companies. We combine the right talent with highly skilled outcomes-minded management to create a team that delivers program objectives and is focused on surpassing budget and schedule projections.
Thu, 11 May 2017 15:43:12 PDT