Quality Technician (Injection Molding)
CCP is a minority owned (ISO 9001 registered) custom injection molder of thermoplastics with finishing and assembly capabilities. Located in Burlington, North Carolina, CCP offers complete engineering assistance and support, and provides a wide range of value-added secondary services.
Quality Technician Job Description:
Supervise internal and external quality related activities in accordance with policies and programs set forth by management and required by the customer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- • Supervise QA Inspectors.
o In-Process Inspectors & Final Inspectors.
o Scheduling / prioritizing daily tasks.
o Drive quality meetings / communication meetings.
o Support Production Department with all quality related issues.
o Assemble inspection team for urgent certification/rework when needed.
o Communicate, identify and address internal & external quality concerns with Production Operators, In-Process Inspectors, & Final Inspectors.
• Collect & analyze internal/external reject data and report out to Production Department.
• Managing internal / external Corrective Action Reports (CAR).
• Quality support for Production Department.
• Assist QA Engineer with new program and/or transfer program launches.
• Ensure on-time & accurate Production Part Approval Process (PPAP) for new tooling, transfer tooling and engineering changes.
• Ensure on-time & accurate Process Instructions (sample boards, Operator Instructions, Inspection Instructions, Packaging Instructions, etc.) for new tooling, transfer tooling and engineering changes.
• Ensure on-time and accurate receiving inspection of color concentrates for production authorization.
• Assist with monthly & annual calibration.
• Assist with ISO audits.
• On-going training.
• Perform other duties as assigned by QA Manager and/or Program Manager.
Compensation: Based on experience.
- Working knowledge of injection molding process, dimensional inspection, metrology / calibration, GD&T, SPC, and basic computer skills.
- Automotive background in quality assurance would be ideal.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish would be ideal.
CCP, Inc. is a minority owned (ISO 9001:2000 registered) custom injection molder of thermoplastics with finishing and assembly capabilities. Located in Burlington, North Carolina, CCP offers complete engineering assistance and support, and provides a wide range of value-added secondary services.
Fri, 12 May 2017 09:08:01 PDT