• Developed a touch website in ASP.NET MVC 4 using jQuery, C#, HTML 5, Oracle, Visual Studio 2012, and .NET 4.5.
• Implemented MVP (Model, view, presenter) pattern, Used the MVP design pattern for developing the presentation layer. We used N Unit for unit testing our project
• Experience on Application architecture and frameworks, esp. in CSLA .NET
• Used, designed, developed, maintained and supported enterprise level web-based applications using .Net framework (ASP.Net 1.1/2.0/3.0/3.5,C#, ADO.Net), Sql Server, MVC and Sitecore 8.0/7.5
• Involved in coding the various modules of the project with MVC 5 Razors, C# andSitecore 8.0/7.5. Integration of the application.
• Designed all the requirements following the SDLC.
• Architecting, design and implementing ASP.NET MVC Angular JS SPA web solutions with industry best practices and design patterns
• Helped in creating the design patterns for the UI interface to have a better idea in implementing the project for navigation.
• Calling the stored procedures and views from the database and utilizing them in the front end in the ASP.NET.
• Developed applications in mobile view through E-commerce to make a search familiar in all ways.
• Analyzed the requirements and prepared design documents.
• Extensively used AJAX controls to speed up web application by providing partial page update.
• Implemented developer user controls using Ajax control toolkit.
• Intensive project experience in WPF (Windows Presentation Foundation) development including front designing in Microsoft Expression Blend and back programming in Microsoft / Studio
• Business logic was implemented using C# and VB.
• Developed Prototype of SQL Server Reporting Services.
• Updated the data base model in the front end when there are any changes that are done in the sql server in the back end.
• Expertise in AngularJS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
• To Track the flow of EMV data from Reader to Acquirer ensuring the data transferred through various subsystems is secure and the entire process adheres to PCI-DSS guidelines.
• Performed unit and integrated testing.
• Used Authorization and Authentication for the security purpose.
• Participated in the business and development team stand ups for reporting the day to day development of work done as a process of agile methodology.
• Used crystal reports for maintenance.
• For development and maintenance, TFS, SVN version controls are used.
We are a full-service health staffing agency offering a variety of positions on a temporary to direct hire basis with well-known and renowned local clients.
To view Clinical, Allied, Marketing, and IT Healthcare profiles please visit us at:
Fri, 12 May 2017 11:37:10 PDT