TOP DIESEL MECHANIC NEED - JOIN OUR TEAM
We're looking for top DIESEL TECH to join our team! We offer a $1,500 bonus and top hourly wages commensurate with experience. AIM techs are the best in the industry and have numerous ASE certifications, awards and receive top training on the latest technology and equipment available.
- diagnosis, repair and/or replace tractor components.
- perform preventative maintenance, inspections, tune-ups.
- other various service shop duties as assigned.
We also offer a comprehensive benefits package with low rates and deductibles; get Anthem medical as low as $25/single $40/family per week.
- Dental and Vision plans.
- Paid Vacation time.
- Annual Profit Sharing bonuses.
- 401K Retirement programs.
- Tax-Free Savings options (for medical & daycare expenses).
- $40,000 company-paid Life Insurance (incremental options).
- Long/Short-Term Disability plans.
- Scholarships opportunities through TRALA for family members.
At AIM, we combine innovation, technology and flexibility for today and the future. We offer small company flexibility with large company opportunities. APPLY TODAY!
- Must have some diesel maintenance experience.
- Some technical training and/or ASE certifications, preferred.
- CDL with clean driving record preferred, not required.
- Proficient with computers (diagnostic experience a plus).
At AIM, we meet transportation challenges head-on, with service and flexibility. We work to establish strategic transportation solutions from full service truck leasing to efficient logistics solutions.
AIM NationaLease provides short- and long-term commercial truck leasing and diesel comprehensive maintenance programs on most any type of diesel tractors including reefer trailers. As one of the largest vehicle leasing companies in the United States, we deliver reliable, cost-effective solutions to keep you moving.
AIM Integrated Logistics focuses on increasing our clients' control over their transportation and distribution system while reducing cost and improving customer service. We combine highly trained service and support personnel with expertly maintained vehicles to provide a dependable solution, every time.
AIM Services Company provides 24/7 timely solutions to the Oilfield and Gas Industry with a fleet of water tankers and flatbed trucks. Our broad array of products and services specific to the energy industry make us a safe and reliable solution to keep our clients' operations running smoothly.
STABILITY. ADVANCEMENT. IMPACT.
With AIM, you get the stability of a strong company focused on growth. AIM offers a highly competitive benefits package with low out of pocket costs.
Fri, 12 May 2017 13:04:08 PDT