We are a fast-growing privately held health and wellness company located in the SFV. We have smart ownership and big plans. This is where YOU come in. We need a roll up your sleeves, get the job done Wordpress Developer who doesn't mind working in jeans and being part of a collaborative team environment. For the right candidate this will be a game changer and will provide you with an optimal work/life balance and the opportunity to grow within the company as we grow and expand.
- Developing PSD files into a fully custom, user-friendly, working WordPress theme (sites)
- Updating and maintaining existing WordPress websites, including content updates, visual enhancements, landing page creation, plugins & widgets
- Create graphics and code to adhere to style and brand identity
- Testing and troubleshooting pages on multiple browsers and platforms
- Troubleshooting server/hosting issues
- Troubleshooting responsive code issues
- Project management & communicating with our clients on tasks related to their initiatives
- Excellent understanding of all things WordPress
- Ability to create fully responsive, custom WordPress themes from scratch
- Strong understanding of and experience with the Advanced Custom Fields plug-in
- Development expertise with custom post types, advanced custom fields, plug-ins, theme development, widgets, and WordPress database structure knowledge
- Strong knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Ability to troubleshoot problems with or add features to pre-existing and or pre-made themes
- Understanding of the latest web standards and trends
- Some experience with e-commerce platforms on WordPress
- Good eye for design to create something appropriate to the target audience
- Good attention to detail, and able to follow a brief
- Experience producing print-ready artwork
- Experience editing and resizing photos
What We Offer:
To apply send a resume with URL of WP sites. Submissions without resumes and URL of WP will not be considered.
LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY. NO REMOTE OR TELECOMMUTING POSITIONS AVAILABLE.
Here at Golden Hippo Media we focus on bringing sustainable health and wellness to people all over the world, from our employees to our customers. We believe that a good life starts with good health and we want to help as many people as possible enjoy a good life.
Since we were founded in circa 2010 we have operated on three core principles that we apply to our customers and our employees - for more information about Golden Hippo Media, visit www.goldenhippomedia.com
Woodland Hills, CA
Thu, 27 Apr 2017 12:57:00 PDT