Electrical Project Engineer
For over 25 years this privately owned locally operated organization has been leading the way in end to end, full scale system integration. If you are the type that gets bored working on a set product line in a set industry with minimal creativity and minimal challenge; this is the place for you. This opportunity will allow the right candidate an opportunity to be creative, daring, and push the limits both on the programming side along with design aspects. Imagine no travel, your own office and the ability to have a serious impact within an organization while not worrying about the glass ceiling.Direct Hire opportunity
Skills and Responsibilities
- Responsible for leading project engineers, and design and programming of custom automation control systems for controlling industrial machinery and process equipment with a primary focus on Variable Frequency Drive Systems.
- Selection of control and power hardware appropriate for mechatronic system designs, creation of mechanical design documents for parts, assemblies, or finished products, design of control logic, electrical power schematics, programming and system validation.
- Programming and PLC support for diverse customer base using Rockwell and Siemens automation control languages.
- Final project responsibility and is responsible for engineering reports documenting design details or qualification test results as required by end users.
- 4 year EE or CE degree preferred
- RS: 500, 5000 programming experience
- 2-10 years of Controls/ Automation Systems experience
- Excellent Communication skills
Career Brokers is an Executive Recruiting firm with THOUSANDS of jobs posted by 600+ affiliate offices across the USA. We have jobs in IT, Engineering, Healthcare, Sales, Marketing, Manufacturing, Accounting, Finance, HR, and many more.
Apply on our site --> Resume goes to Recruiter in charge --> If a fit, you are contacted.
1. If you live outside of North America, *** WE CANNOT HELP YOU ***
2. 99.99% of our jobs requires *** US Citizenship or Green Green ***
3. NONE of our clients will hire people with OPT visas from us
4. We NEVER work with 3rd parties/sub-contractors/corp-to-corp.
Good luck in your job search!
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 20:12:19 PDT