QA Automation Engineer
- Revitalizing its engineering culture and adopting modern software design and delivery techniques. We are looking for intellectually passionate people who learn quickly, thrive in a fast-paced environment and stay current with the latest technologies.
- We want people who fit our emerging Agile/Devops culture and have a high level of engagement and a drive for success.
- We are looking for candidates with direct hands-on quality engineering and automation coding experience in an Agile software development environment. Team members will work inside of collaborative DevOps teams which are responsible for the end-to-end delivery and quality of the service.
- Develop and support services or products as part of an Agile team.
- Develop and execute automation for functional, Web UI and performance testing for complex client server or high volume web applications.
- Participate in the Agile software delivery process by writing and reviewing functional and design specifications, developing and reviewing test cases, writing user stories and tasks for sprints and coordinating efforts across the team to ensure resolution of defects.
- Design and run stress and load tests.
- Drive automation initiatives from building (Ant, Gradle and Jenkins/Bamboo), testing (JUnit, Selenium, Cucumber), and deploying (Chef, Puppet, Ansible) services will added an advantage.
- Ensure proper Quality Engineering policy and testing coverage is applied.
- Work with team members to troubleshoot and resolve production issues.
- Leverage and contribute to our evolving shared infrastructure.
- Continuously learn and apply new concepts and technologies.
- Four-year technical degree or equivalent work experience.
- Recent experience in software Quality Engineering and Test Automation.
- Strong scripting skills (Perl, Python, Ruby, etc.) in any of the scripting language.
- Experience with writing test code in core Java
- Expertise in at least one of testing automation frameworks such as Cucumber, Selenium or JMeter
- Experience with Webservices API - specifically REST APIs
- Experience with implementation of continuous Integration.
- Experience with continuous deployment and automated deployment tools (chef/puppet/Ansible) will added as advantage.
- Experience in a Linux / Java environment.
- Strong communication, analytical and organizational skills.
Xavient Information Systems Inc. is a global IT engineering company. Working together with such partners as Oracle and Microsoft, Xavient is able to provide comprehensive solutions to customers with a commitment to industry standards and proven technologies in development and support. Strengths include Datawarehousing Middleware, Java, Microsoft Technologies, ERP, TQA, etc. Xavient offers IT Services and innovative practices that enable business process improvement. We provide world-class software solutions to both Fortune 500 companies and smaller companies that need to better leverage their technology investments.
Thu, 11 May 2017 06:10:42 PDT