Internet Marketing Manager - Display
Campus Explorer is hiring an Internet Marketing Manager who will be responsible for strategy, development and execution of online display lead generation campaigns, including media buys, audience targeting, real time bidding and Facebook ads. The qualified candidate will have at least 2-4 years of online advertising experience, preferably in lead generation or other direct response environment. Strong consideration will be given to candidates who have demonstrated success on direct response display advertising. Campus Explorer is a fast growing and profitable start-up located in Santa Monica, CA and offers a casual work environment and equity participation to its employees.
- Mentor growing team of campaign managers focused on display advertising
- Plan and execute Facebook ad campaigns utilizing third party management software.
- Identify new publishers and initiate media buys to test.
- Develop and execute audience targeting campaigns
- Work with internal creative resources to increase performance
- Analyze metric data and provide actionable recommendations for campaign optimization
- Prepare and present recurring display advertising reports as required
- Manage and prioritize multiple online marketing projects simultaneously
- Collaborate with team members on landing page optimization
- 2-4 years of in-house display advertising experience
- Bachelor's degree
- Strong analytical and reporting background
- Self-motivated, with an ability to quickly, effectively multitask on and prioritize concurrent projects
- Demonstrated problem solving and creative mindset
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience in the lead generation and/or online edu space a plus
- Work experience with Ad-Serving and DSP toolsets, such as DoubleClick, InviteMedia, MediaPlex
CampusExplorer.com is a venture funded, fast growing start-up business developed by the core team who developed and sold Rent.com to eBay for $433m in 2005.
Campus Explorer, Inc. is a rapidly growing Internet start-up located in Santa Monica, CA, that is building the web's premier college search and resource site. Campus Explorer, Inc.offers students a suite of interactive, personalized services that enable them to be more organized and informed in their college search.
The philosophy at Campus Explorer is pretty simple: We believe everyone deserves a fulfilling education, no matter the name or place. We think that given the proper tools, anyone shopping for college or continuing education can find the perfect fit.
Campus Explorer, Inc. is the place to begin that great adventure. We have compiled everything students need for a college search, right here in one site. Whether it's a two- or four-year school, a career college or an online program, we have figured out everything from tuition to average temperature. We also have a personalized search function that allows you to set your wish list and explore from there. We even have direct partnerships with schools to put you in touch with admissions officers.
Our database today contains information on more than 8,000 schools, and counting. It's accurate. It's easy to use. It's the most comprehensive directory devoted to higher education you'll find anywhere on the web. And it's free!
Santa Monica, CA
Thu, 11 May 2017 15:48:46 PDT