Product Development Engineer
Cenetra is looking for a proactive and motivated individual to be a part of our Product Development & Drafting Team.
Duties range from maintenance of production drawings & assemblies to design of automated system & engineering maintenance of existing systems.
This position will require knowledge of design drafting standards, attention to detail, good communication & organizational skills; it also requires a mechanical engineering degree or equivalent experience and working knowledge of design standards.
Prefer experience in SolidWorks and AutoCAD.
Depending on experience, duties may include the following:
• Perform intermediate to advanced SolidWorks and AutoCAD drafting for mechanical, metronic, cabling, and flow paths.
• Utilize web-based collaboration tools when necessary.
• Compute loads, volumes, areas and material quantities using accepted formulas and manuals.
• Review drawings and implement design changes or modifications.
• Obtain data and information from outside vendors and consultants.
• Develop and maintain Bill of Materials for assemblies.
• Develop an understanding of the CAD procedures and techniques through training and experience.
• Develop and Design 3D models and prototypes.
• Review and Complete Engineering Change Requests and Notices for drawing updates.
• Develop new Standard Operating Procedures and adhere to existing Standards and Procedures.
• Transfer final designs and procedures to Manufacturing, Purchasing and Marketing for new product release.
• Perform Bill of Materials costing and review
• Meet project and departmental budget objectives
• Must possess good hands on skills.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Full-time; Monday through Friday, 8:00 am-4:30 pm (1/2 hour lunch); overtime as necessary
- Columbia, MO facility
- Benefits after 90-day probation
Cenetra is a manufacturing and design company located in Columbia, MO. Our teams possess a great sense of pride and ownership. Our values encourage focusing on customers, quality, curiosity, passion, teamwork, and integrity. Cenetra is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cenetra participates in E-Verify.
Cenetra is a great place to work, where your creativity is encouraged and welcomed, dress is casual, and the hours are stable. Our benefits include health, dental and life insurance, 12 paid personal days per year that increase with seniority, 8 paid holidays and a 401K plan. Terrific people, challenging work and a convenient location in Columbia make Cenetra the best place to put your skills to work!
Thu, 11 May 2017 07:45:32 PDT