Summary: Oversee and manage portfolios for one or more commercial real estate properties. Fiduciary responsibility assuring that all income due to owner is collected in a timely manner and that expenses are controlled in line with owner objectives meeting or exceeding NOI goals. Relationship building with all tenants to quickly and effortlessly solve any problems that may arise and managing tenant satisfaction to ensure a high level of tenant retention.
- Responds to tenant needs and coordinates with maintenance staff to resolve problems.
- Maintains positive relationships and high retention levels with all tenants.
- Responds to all problems and concerns and ensures compliance with rules and regulations.
- Interacts regularly with clients to ensure that objectives are being met.
- Anticipates and responds to owner's needs and concerns.
- Oversees the preparations of accurate, timely and complete reports.
- Supervises the planning, budgeting and control of operating and capital expenditures.
- Oversees and approves the calculation of all special billings.
- Prepares annual budgets, forecasts, management plans, monthly performance reports and variance reports.
- Supervises on-site management employees to ensure optimum performance.
- Trains and develops staff, provides coaching/counseling, conducts appraisals and makes hiring decisions.
- Performs regular inspections of property, recommends and directs alterations, maintenance and reconditioning of property as necessary.
- Contracts for vendor services and supervises as required.
- Coordinates marketing and leasing of properties, shows space, qualifies prospective tenants, negotiates new leases and lease renewals.
- Oversees the collection of rent, payment of expenses, compliance with lease terms and preparation of all required legal notices.
Scope of responsibility: Supervision of one or more staff members. Works closely with the Assistant Property Manager on projects and management of the commercial properties. Tracks performance goals and budget. Prepares management and pipeline reports and business plans. Reviewing operating expense statements, ensuring compliance with lease obligations, analyzing costs and calculations, assisting with budgets and rent increases.
- 3-7 years of experience in commercial real estate or property management.
- Must have 4-year college degree.
- Possess strong computer skills, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex business documents.
- Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style.
- Ability to effectively respond to sensitive issues, complex inquiries or complaints from clients, co-workers, supervisor and/or management.
- Ability to make effective presentations on general topics to an internal department, large group of employees, clients and/or management.
- Ability to motivate employees and client groups to take desired action.
- Requires in-depth knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Able to forecast and prepare budgets.
- Conducts complex financial/business analysis including the preparation of complex reports.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of options in varying situations.
- Requires analytical and quantitative skills.
Jamison Services, Inc. is a privately held company engaged in the ownership, management, development and acquisition of commercial real estate. Headquartered in Los Angeles, California, it currently manages and leases over 100 commercial buildings comprising about 20 million square feet. With a market capitalization over $3 billion dollars, Jamison Services, Inc. continues to expand by actively pursuing commercial real estate in the Los Angeles market.
Los Angeles, CA
Thu, 11 May 2017 11:05:37 PDT