Our client a logistics company has acquired Matching Principles to source for their Corporate Controller.
- Be part of the executive team and involved in key decision making
- Provide accurate financial reporting
- Manage all accounting processes
- Banking and cash management
- Benefit administration
- Manage Accounting Team
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or Accounting, Master's Degree
- CPA preferred
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in finance or accounting
- Experience in a company of $50-100M and growing
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that proper accounting procedures and effective fiscal controls are in place, and financial information is available for the proper functioning of the organization.
- Manage cash resources, emphasizing capital preservation while maximizing available return on investment.
- Present information to Sr. Management that allow them to understand how the results are supporting the company's financial goals and what the trends imply in regards to the future results.
- Determine profitability by project, taking into account all of the costs that go into a variety of complex projects Able to analyze information and establish key metrics that drive the business and develop appropriate dashboard to track those.
- As a member of the senior management team, review proposed organizational changes and potential merger or acquisition activities.
- Ensure that necessary data is available to appropriately manage company programs and that the data is used in decision making processes; including pricing proposals and the necessary operational budget processes.
- Ensure internal controls are in place to protect the company's assets.
- Ensure that company has the appropriate accounting and financial talent to enable the proper functioning of the organization, including cross-training to ensure continuing functioning during staff absences.
- Play a key role in strategic planning to ensure that the organization adapts to changing business conditions.
- Is the primary liaison with external auditors and ensures that Audited Financial Statements accurately reflect company operations.
- Work with insurance professionals and other vendors to ensure that company has the appropriate coverage and services to manage potential legal liabilities and functional needs
- Focus on streamlining processes to ensure payments and invoices are processes on a timely basis and in a manner required by our internal and external customers.
We are a recruiting firm specializing in the areas of Accounting, Finance, Tax, Audit, Operations, and Information Systems for fortune 1000 companies. We provide our clients with temporary and permanent professionals that possess high technical skills.
Thu, 11 May 2017 22:30:05 PDT