Test Engineering Technician
Material in Motion is looking for Electronic Test Technicians. The Test Technician will be part of a technical team that is responsible for test development, validation of testing, and to troubleshoot both the product, and the test process.The test technician will collect, and analyze data to resolve test/product/network issues. The Test Engineering Technician will be the key contact for Test Equipment issues, and will be responsible to get the test equipment, and/or the network up and running as soon as possible.The Test Engineering Technician may develop test/debug trees, and train production technicians on test process, and debug techniques.
The test engineering technician documents, analyzes, performs, and interprets test data for new and/or modified products or product components. Investigates and resolves operational problems in conjunction with other engineering and technical personnel. Provides technical support and advice to production operations groups. Devises and implements test procedures for parts or sub-assemblies.
As a key team member you may participate in technical reviews to assess performance, build progress, network and test uptime analysis, as well as yield assessment (test fail sequence analysis).
Primary Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Troubleshot products using the appropriate test equipment.
- Collect, and analyze data using reports, spreadsheets, minitab, or other applicable tolls to drive corrective actions.
- Implement testing and test systems troubleshooting guidelines.
- Train production technicians/team leads/supervisors on the products, and testing techniques.
- Develop Preventive Maintenance Schedules for the test equipment.
- Build test equipment per specifications.
- Repair network/server issues.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Ability to troubleshoot test equipment using a proven methodology.
- Ability to analyze test data, and work with both engineering, and production to pinpoint issues, and drive corrective actions.
- Ability to interface with employees at all levels in the organization.
- Two year Electronics Associate Degree, or equivalent Technical Experience may be acceptable per Hiring Manager.
- Hands on Experience on Servers\Network Equipment\Storage hardware assembly, installation, testing and integration a plus.
- Experience with hardware troubleshooting in a manufacturing environment a plus.
- History of solving technical problems, independently and in a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Experience with contract manufacturing in a fast paced manufacturing environment.
- This is an immediate start opportunity.
- First shift position.
- Permanent employment position.
- Travel is not required.
Material In Motion is dedicated to serve its customers through a wide range of custom build services that address their needs and contribute to the ever-growing success of their operations.
We are proud of delivering the highest level of customer service in the toughest situations. Our core operation is around Contract Manufacturing and Custom Integration with a focus on growth and change management.
Our core operation is around Contract Manufacturing and Custom Integration with a focus on growth and change management.
We built our company around flexibility and services procurement allowing us to very rapidly deliver custom solutions to our demanding and fast growing customer base in a very quick manner so that operations does not become a burden to the fast growth and development of our customer's business.
Sun, 23 Apr 2017 05:54:10 PDT