Coordinate and assist in planning, developing, and implementing program strategies. Evaluate prevention materials and methods, and remain current in prevention research and strategies. Provide direct information, develop materials and collaborate with a variety of audiences, including parents, community groups, the general public and public officials.
- Provide group and individual information, education, training, consultation and referrals
- Identify key individuals and groups in the community to recruit for program goals or for resources related to program goals
- Research, develop and design a wide range of materials, such as educational curriculum, flyers, and news releases
- High school graduate equivalent
- Minimum five year's experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Valid California driver's license, current vehicle insurance, and reliable transportation
- NCPC program specifically requires minimum one year prevention services experience to include one or more prevention campaigns requiring knowledge of the underlying principles of the public health perception of alcohol, tobacco and/or other drug problems
- Required to work flexible hours, including evenings and weekends
- Basic computer knowledge, internet use and MS Office
We are a private, non-profit medical, dental and social services center providing health care and education in a comprehensive, high quality setting. We provide the highest quality services in five different locations throughout Vista and Oceanside. We are looking for dedicated, motivated, enthusiastic team players who want to serve our population.
VCC provides access to quality health care and health education to the community focusing on those who need it most.
We have a very competitive compensation and benefits programs which includes health, dental, vision, company-paid life, AD&D & disability insurance, flexible spending accounts and a 403(B) plan.
Visit our website at www.VCC.clinic, for more information about our many excellent programs and activities.
VCC is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with a disability.
Fri, 21 Apr 2017 20:09:57 PDT