A creator and manufacturer of innovative items in Fontana, Ca is seeking an Industrial Design Associate. Successful candidates will excel at:
- Establishing a design brief, including the concept, performance and production criteria;
- Working as part of a team or developing design concepts using CAD (computer-aided design)
- Sketching initial design ideas;
- Identifying the suitability and availability of raw materials;
- Producing detailed, computer aided design (CAD) to produce design specifications, including parts lists and costings;
- Making samples or working models by hand or using computerised prototyping equipment;
- Testing the design concept by computerised modelling or physical hands-on testing of models;
- Researching materials, processes or market requirements;
- Arranging meetings and liaising with engineers and other departments, including marketing, to discuss and negotiate appropriate production processes, costs and commercial issues.
This will be a project based job. Please send in your resumes so we can see the kind of work done.
Brush Buddies started with one goal in mind, to develop quality products that make brushing fun! Over the years we have successfully accomplished that goal by creating an adorable group of character-based toothbrushes and great oral care products that families and dentists across the world have come to know and love. Each of our Brush Buddies products are unique and include a wide variety of features ranging from our everyday manual toothbrushes to our top pop artist singing toothbrushes. Any way you look at it, Brush Buddies simply... make brushing fun!
Tue, 2 May 2017 16:10:18 PDT