Linux System Administrator / DevOps Engineer
We are hiring multiple candidates with varying levels of experience as a Linux Systems Administrator / DevOps Engineer.
The engineers need the ability to script and solve operational problems. Will also be responsible for systems administration, code deployment, continuous integration and infrastructure related problems.
- Unix/Linux Administration
- Strong experience in Shell, Ruby, Python or similar scripting languages
- Chef Automation for environment provisioning and configuration management
- Set up and manage continuous integration/delivery tools - Git/Jenkins/Maven/CruiseControl
- Troubleshoot common J2EE / LAMP application and environment issues
- Demonstrable expertise around specifying, designing, and/or implementing system health, performance monitoring tools, and software management tools for 24x7 environments
- Understanding of load balancing principles and approaches to scaling out of systems
- Strong communication and documentation skills
- Experience working as part of a distributed engineering team
- Experience with Puppet, Ansible.
- Network Management (OpenNMS/Icinga/Nagios/ELK/Elastalert)
Nuovo Solutions specializes in building applications, system infrastructure and managing support solutions on many platforms. We have more than a decade of experience in working on various systems in the cable industry and related media companies.
Thu, 11 May 2017 08:41:16 PDT