Commerical Roofing Project Manager
Commercial Roofing Project Manager
Established Commercial Roofing Contractor is looking for Project Manager candidates for immediate start. Base salary and quarterly bonus included. Minimum of 5 years experience with commercial roof systems, construction project management, and ability to train others.
- Manage multiple crews, subcontractors and projects.
- Communication with clients, subcontractors, management, and production team in a professional manner.
- Managing material purchasing, subcontracts and manage inventory
- Must have knowledge of all types of roof systems.
- Commercial roofing systems knowledge and roofing terminology
- Florida Building Code, Miami Dade Product Approvals
- Time management skills
- Self-motivated and ability to motivate others
- IT literacy - Word, Excel
- Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Well organized and a customer service oriented, team-player eager to assist colleagues and members of the department at all levels
- Bilingual (Spanish) is helpful
Comprehensive benefits package including: paid holidays, paid vacation, health insurance with dental and vision, tuition reimbursement and incentive bonus based upon performance.
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Thu, 11 May 2017 07:26:24 PDT