Project Manager (Retail / Commercial Construction)
Project Manager position available for a growing Nationwide General Contractor and Maintenance Management Company. We manage projects for commercial and retail entities (non-residential) on a nationwide basis. Experience / understanding of the Facilities Maintenance and or Construction industry is required. This position has great GROWTH potential for the right candidate.
Job Qualifications :
- Minimum of 5 years as a PM working on commercial / retail construction projects
- Must be able to read Construction Drawing proficiently
- Ability to complete a plan take-off.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Outlook, Word, Excel and Project.
- Experienced with MS Dynamics a plus but not required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Possess excellent written and verbal skills
- Must speak fluent English (bi-lingual is a plus)
- 8-5 Monday through Friday schedule
- Ability to work independently or within group dynamic.
- Must be a self-motivated and a TEAM PLAYER!!
Responsibilities may include:
- Oversee the construction & facility Maintenance project from start to finish
- Perform a key role in project planning, budgeting, and identification of resources needed.
- Establish project team, develop the objectives and goals for each team member and monitor progress.
- Project accounting functions including managing the budget, tracking of project expenses and minimizing exposure and risk in the project.
- Ensure that construction activities move according to predetermined schedule.
- Collaborate with subcontractors and vendors to address the requirements of the project.
- Communicate effectively with the contractors responsible for completing various phases of the project.
- Maintain positive working relationship with client and Architect and/or Engineer.
- Regular inspection of construction sites.
- Identify any elements of project design and construction likely to give rise to disputes or claims.
- Review project documents for completeness.
- Work jointly with the project superintendent.
- Serve as a key link with the clients and review all information prepared by the team before passing onto client.
- Coordinate the efforts of all parties involved in the project, which may include architects, consultants, contractors, sub-contractors etc...
- Monitor the progress of the construction activities on a regular basis and hold regular status meetings with all the sub-teams.
- Maintain strict adherence to the budgetary guidelines, quality and safety standards.
- Dailey/Weekly reporting to client.
- Prepare Pay Applications / invoices
- Prepare Cost Projections.
- Review all subcontractor/vendor invoices for approval.
- Prepare all Owner Change Order Requests for review and approval by Owner.
- Prepare all subcontractor/vendor change orders.
- Must be committed to contributing to our culture and SAFETY!!
If you are interested please forward
- COVER LETTER
- SALARY REQUIREMENTS.
Please note you MUST include a RESUME and COVER LETTER with SALARY REQUIREMENTS when responding to this job posting. Those who do not include ALL THREE ( (1)RESUME (2)COVER LETTER (3)SALARY REQUIREMENTS )will NOT be considered for the position.
ALL CANDIDATES MUST PASS A DRUG AND BACKGROUND CHECK
You must reside in the state of FL and local to the position as relocating individuals will NOT be considered.
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not a complete list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Boca Raton, FL
Required experience: construction Project Management: 5 years
National Maintenance & Construction Inc. (NM&C Inc.) is a nationwide commercial property maintenance and general construction firm specializing in the repairing, and remodeling of commercial, industrial, retail properties. Headquartered in Boca Raton, FL we provide services nationwide to multitude of very well-known customers.
To learn more about our firm please visit http://go-nmc.com/index.html
Boca Raton, FL
Sun, 23 Apr 2017 11:51:16 PDT