Therapeutic Foster Parents Needed
Focus Behavioral Health Services, LLC is actively recruiting special, caring families, who are willing to share their heart, their skills, and their homes with a child in need. Every child needs and deserves a safe and nurturing environment--including those that have been place into foster care. As a foster parent, you can make an enormous difference in the life of a child.
Are you ready to make a difference?
Actively recruiting in the following areas: Alexander, Ashe, Avery, Burke, Caldwell, Catawba, Cleveland, McDowell, Mitchell, Watauga, and Wilkes.
Who can become a Therapeutic Foster Parent?
Potential foster parents can be single, married, or partnered couples. Renters & Homeowners apply! In addition to the minimum qualifications below, Focus Behavioral Health Services, LLC will provide training, supervision and support to assist with any child placed in your home.
Minimum Requirements for Becoming a Therapeutic Foster Parent:
- Have a strong desire to help youth and their families
- Be at least 21 years old
- At minimum a High School Diploma or GED
- Valid Driver's license and reliable transportation
- Pass background and criminal history records check
- Pass health & safety inspections of your home
Foster Parent Benefits include:
- Making a difference in the life of a child
- Free Pre- and In service training and certifications
- Extensive on-going staff support
- A generous, tax-free monthly stipend
Focus Behavioral Health Services, LLC is a mental health agency that provides Therapeutic Foster Care Services, Residential Services, Day Treatment, Out Patient Therapy, Intensive In Home and Med Management for at-risk children with special emotional and/or behavioral needs. We provide services for children/youth between the ages of 3 to 18. We are CARF accredited; CABHA certified and have been serving the surrounding areas for over 10 years.
Thu, 11 May 2017 08:03:44 PDT