Architectural Millwork Draftsman
Looking for a millwork draftsman preferably with previous drafting experience and the ability to work in a team environment. Candidate must be friendly and outgoing, with an understanding of project management. We are looking for highly organized professional individual with much attention to detail that is passionate about drafting and design. A creative individual, a problem solver, and highly motivated Candidate will be working with trade professionals and their clients, to design shop drawings for various projects and work closely with our shop manager.
The ideal draftsman will also have:
• Millwork design experience
• Knowledge of project management
• Experience with Vectorworks
• Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills with attention to detail
• Ability to communicate professionally with staff, suppliers, contractors, designers and customers in a courteous, tactful and concise manner
• Eagerness to learn, grow, and improve skills
• Ability to read a scale and blue prints
Kenneth Asmar Custom Interiors, Inc. was founded in 1994 as an architectural millwork company specializing in high end residential work in New York and New Jersey. It has since grown to specialize in a range of millwork from residential, to commercial, institutional, and hospitality. While our work is still based in New York and New Jersey, we have done projects all over the country.
In 1998, we acquired Red Bank Cabinet Company, a family owned residential manufacturing company. Red Bank Cabinets still operates for residential projects while Custom Interiors handles commercial and institutional work.
Tinton Falls, NJ
Thu, 11 May 2017 08:58:58 PDT