Associate Integration Analyst
NJ Retina is currently seeking an experienced Associate Integration Analyst.
The Associate Integration Analyst position will facilitate the integration of disparate Electronic Medical Record (EMR) systems with a common Practice Management System (PMS). Working closely with our vendor and in support of our practices, the Associate Interface Analyst manages the application integration component of the new practice onboarding process. In this role, the Associate Integration Analyst serves as a facilitator, systems analyst, liaison and coach utilizing their expertise to assure success and stability in their project results.
Successful candidates are: great communicators (verbal and written), problem solvers, professional, organized, multitaskers, deadline hitters, self-motivated, task owners, collaborators, independent workers, and change agents.
• Coordinates the Building, Maintenance, Monitoring and Troubleshooting of practice integrations with the PMS
• Serves as Liaison between practices and back office for all things interface related
• Participates in Interface Requirements Definition and Inbound/Outbound message mapping specifications
• Provides Coordination, Guidance and Support for User Acceptance Testing (planning, organizing, execution and support)
• Coordinates the setup of secure data transfer mechanism between EMRs and PMS
• Facilitates the identification and resolution of any interface issues in a timely and professional manner
• Documents Interface workflow and technical details
• Provides ongoing support for deployed interfaces
• Provides onsite practice support as needed
• Plans and manages interface projects in support of primary PMS implementation.
• Assists in PMS Administration:
o User Security setup, maintenance and monitoring
o Care & Feeding of System-wide User defined tables
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology or Computer Science
• 1-3 Years of experience with Practice Management & Electronic Medical Records applications
• 1-3 Years of experience with Electronic Data exchange technologies in a healthcare environment: HL7, XML, X12, EDI, CDA
• Working knowledge of HL7 v2 Standards
• Ability to design, implement and test interfaces
• Intermediate level competency in Data Mapping
• Familiarity with file transfer protocols: FTP, SFTP, SSH
• General experience in healthcare operations, medical billing helpful
• Demonstrated proficiency with standard spreadsheet and word processing applications.
• Demonstrated judgment, organizational, planning, and control skills
• Athena Collector experience
NJ Retina is an Equal Opportunity Employer EEO
At NJ Retina, our vision is clear-to provide the most advanced and compassionate care for our patients. Our physicians have outstanding professional credentials and are recognized for their expertise in diagnosing and treating the full range of retina disorders. Because many of our physicians are sub specialists with advanced training in a specific are of the eye care, it is likely that your general eye care provider referred you to us. At NJ Retina, you have easy access to our entire team of specialist and sub-specialists should you require additional vision care.
NJ Retina's staff is made up of individuals dedicated to providing patients with world-class treatment for retinal and vitreous disorders in a state-of-the-art , safe and comfortable atmosphere.
We offer a competitive benefits package.
Thu, 11 May 2017 14:00:51 PDT