To manage the office on a daily basis. To perform all duties set forth in this Job Description to ensure the success of the USA Insulation Franchise.
ESSENTIAL SALES FUNCTIONS: 80% OF TIME
- Set up and maintain varied office files of records, reports and correspondence required for reference and efficient operation of office; maintain logs and records of office activities; compile and summarize information for regular or special reports from a variety of sources
- Proactively follow-up on pitch no sales customers via phone
- Generate email blast utilizing Max for all types of customer marketing and follow-up
- Manage Lowe's program for sales, installs, paper work and payment process.
- Manage call-ins for and set appointments for Sales Representatives. When calls come in for estimates, gather all relevant information and update USA Max
- Enter all Sales information in USA MAX
- Enter and track all lead, source and critical information in USA MAX
- Send Customer Satisfaction surveys to all previous customers on a weekly basis
- Send letters and Customer Surveys to previous installed customers daily
- Collect all Franchisee Inquiries input into Max and mail packets to perspective candidates.
ESSENTIAL OFFICE FUNCTIONS: 10% OF TIME
- Ability to answer 5-line phone within 3 rings or less.
- Take calls, messages and perform all related tasks regarding phone system
- Maintain office supplies and equipment
- Type letters, reports, e-correspondence and other related forms from rough draft, notes, recordings or corrected copy ensuring correctness in format, spelling and grammar as requested
- Operate equipment: PC, typewriter, copier, fax, printer, calculator, etc. and proficiently use software like Microsoft Office Applications, QuickBooks, Internet, e-mail and e-calendar programs such as Outlook.
- Screen, sort and distribute mail and documents; determine which items to respond to independently or which to bring to supervisor's attention based on content of communication and knowledge of office and programmatic activities. Process outgoing mail and ship express packages as required
- Follow all Policies and Procedures of USA Insulation while on duty
- Call, copy and distribute paperwork for next day's installs daily
- Perform any and all other functions or tasks assigned by Owner
ESSENTIAL FINANCIAL FUNCTIONS: 10% OF TIME
- Daily Bank, CC or Finance Deposits
- Re-Order any supplies, parts, or materials at owner/operators request
- QuickBooks function including: AP, AR, Revenue and Banking updates
- Payroll via We Pay
- Tally commission spreadsheets bi-monthly for sales representative report
STATUS & SCOPE:
- Reports directly to Owner/Operator
- Type 40-60 WPM
- Must be able to read and write
- Must be able to speak English
- Thorough knowledge of Computers
- Knowledge of 5-Line Phone System
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office, including: Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Working Knowledge of QuickBooks software
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years previous experience as receptionist, Inside Sales, Administrative Assistant, or Office Manager
- Commitment to Customer Service
USE OF EQUIPMENT:
Phone, Fax Machine, Copier, Computer, Filing System, Calculator, Typewriter
Little or no travel required (less than 10%)
Light Lifting 20 pounds maximum with frequent lifting and/or carrying objects up to 10 pounds
Physical demands of this position include: frequent bending, reaching, walking and standing , constant hearing, keying, seeing, and speaking. Frequent means activity is usual and customary part of the essential functions of the job. Constant means activity is continually occurring and required to perform the essential functions of the job.
USA Insulation is the largest Residential Insulation Company in America. USA is not your typical new construction or attic- only insulation Company. USA is the sole provider of USA Premium Injection Foam insulation which allows homeowners to make their existing homes much more comfortable and significantly reduce energy consumption. We have insulated over 50,000 homes with an outstanding customer satisfaction rating.
Mon, 24 Apr 2017 13:44:52 PDT