3rd Shift House Manager
3rd Shift House Manager is responsible for working with residents and implementing the expectations and program elements of a sober residence.
The candidate must have excellent customer relations and above average social and communication skills.
- Provide education and support to residents pertaining to recovery and health-focused training.
- Accompany residents to self-help groups
- Oversees self-administration of resident's medication
- Maintain storage of medication with inventory log
- Attend trainings when encouraged by supervisor
- Make yourself knowledgeable about recovery processes, house policies and procedures, and community resources
- Maintaining a neat and organized work area, perform duties as assigned, and handle confidential material relevant to clinical operations in ethical manner.
- House maintenance as assigned
- Cleaning residence as needed
- Work closely and cooperate with Providence Living staff
- Answer phone calls, handle inquiries, tours and welcome residents and guests to the residence.
- Other duties as assigned
- A bachelor's degree in a field related to behavioral health preferred.
- At least two (1) year of intimate knowledge of 12-Step recovery
- Has a high school or equivalency and four (4) years of full time behavioral health work experience
- A criminal background check and child abuse verification check
- Valid Driver's License with a drivers abstract
- Comprehension and compliance with all policies and procedures of Providence Living
- Good physical (free from infectious diseases) and mental health
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Current First Aid and CPR within 3 months of employment
- Good conflict resolution management.
- If the candidate is in recovery, at least one (1) years of sobriety with a recovery program
- Highly dependable and prompt for all meetings.
- Physically and mentally capable for the position.
- Working knowledge of MS Office.
- Individual must have strong organizational skills and communication skills (verbal and written).
Thu, 11 May 2017 15:03:28 PDT