Sr. Programmer Analyst
WE DO NOT OFFER SPONSORSHIP - MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER TO APPLY
T-System, Inc. knows emergency medicine. More than 40 percent of the nation's hospitals rely on T-System to facilitate better, safer patient care, boost workflow efficiencies and maximize revenue. We help clients stay ahead of business, regulatory and technological changes. T-System is more than a leader in the emergency care industry - we are a trusted partner to more than 1,900 hospitals, practices, primary and urgent care facilities across the country.
The ACS Software Engineering Department is responsible for the definition, architecture, design, implementation, test, quality and deployment of enhancements, bug fixes and general maintenance activities for the ACS platform. The ACS Product Development Department works within an Agile-like environment and gets things done fast & at a very high quality.
At T System, a Senior Programmer/Analyst is a key member of the team that brings software architecture, design and code expertise into every aspect of our organization, department and sprint teams. Knowledge and experience in software architecture, system / software design, software coding, debugging, quality and general software industry best practices are required. A Senior Programmer/Analyst identifies & defines process improvements, builds product, improves quality and ensure industries best practices are used.
Responsibility / DUTIES:
1. Provide software development subject-matter expertise to team members during task planning, execution and retrospectives.
2. Work with team members to develop quality applications and components meeting deadlines as required.
3. Collaborate with product management and engineering teams.
4. Analyze, design, develop, and test software components.
5. Troubleshoot defects in code base.
6. Convey analysis and design of problems, both programmatic and business through clear written and verbal communication.
7. Demonstrate leadership of small teams to complete development research and coding projects.
8. Must be able to identify under-performing components and determine if optimizations are required taking into consideration change risk, solution clarity, and scope of work.
9. Must be able to design subsystems to seamlessly integrate with the current system architecture.
10. Must be able to analyze, identify, and debug complex systemic software defects.
1. Windows .NET Technologies and Development Environment
6. MS SQL Server (version 2012 or greater)
7. MS SQL Server Reporting Services (version 2012 or greater)
8. MS Office Products
9. 4 year degree in computer science or related field or equivalent experience
1. VB Script
2. VB for Applications
5. Memory & performance profiling tools
6. Prior experience in Healthcare IT/IS is a plus
T-System, Inc. advances the practice of emergency care with more than 1,900 hospitals and clinics relying on our solutions to solve clinical, financial, operational and regulatory challenges.
Established in Dallas, TX in 1996, T-System was founded by two emergency medicine physicians who understood the unique challenges of a fast-paced, often chaotic and increasingly complex care environment. Delivered through expert services and innovative technology, T-System gold-standard documentation, revenue cycle management, and performance-enhancing solutions optimize care delivery from the front door through discharge and beyond.
Kansas City, MO
Thu, 11 May 2017 08:17:53 PDT