5-AXIS ENGINEER / PROGRAMMER - EXPERIENCED
Tri Aerospace, LLC, a member of the M2M Group, specializes in CNC machining of large, complex engine components and specialty parts for major aerospace and sub-tier aerospace engine providers. We also provide parts to the military/defense industry and other specialized markets. Our long-term partnerships have been built on capabilities, project size, product complexity, quality and delivery. We are recognized worldwide for our success with handling challenging research and development projects with concurrent engineering, project management, functional prototypes, and short-run production builds. Tri Aerospace was founded in 1998. With total employment of 31 highly skilled employees, we have successfully developed a market niche for prototype manufacturing of large (up to 100" diameter) Jet Turbine Engine Components, Test Hardware and Low Volume Production of highly complex components. Possessing 3-, 4- and 5-axis machining capabilities, Tri Aerospace manufactures components from various exotic materials ranging from aluminum to titanium and high nickel alloys. We possess years of successful experience machining jet engine components, manufacturing components from the front-end to the back-end of the engine. We are currently looking for an experienced and motivated 5-axis CNC Programmer/Engineer to join our first shift manufacturing operation.
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Program primarily 5-axis machines (3 and 4-axis programming also required as needed) using NX 10.0 cam software
- Have ownership of parts/projects throughout the entire manufacturing process
- Select proper cutting tools, holders, fixtures and set-ups to allow for projects to flow through the shop as efficiently as possible
- Recognize and improve inefficiencies in current and future planned operations
- Create operational sketches for the shop floor
• BS in Engineering with Manufacturing or Mechanical emphasis preferred
• 5 years of prior experience in a production or job shop environment. Aerospace experience a plus
• 5 axis programming experience using NX 10.0 (or recent versions)
• Hands on experience with set-up and operation of modern CNC equipment including lathes and/or mills
- Ability to read and work from blue prints along with extensive knowledge of geometric dimensioning and tolerancing (GD&T)
- Well versed in 3D modeling and drafting with SolidWorks experience a plus
- Candidates must have a strong attention to detail, workmanship and product quality with the ability to work independently and/or in a team environment
- Strong work ethic with ability and eagerness for continuous learning and mentoring others
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual to grow within an expanding company, gain valuable experience and skills working with an experienced team who is motivated to continuously improve both personally and operationally.
Tri Aerospace, LLC offers excellent working conditions with a clean and air-conditioned facility, an excellent benefit package including but not limited to 401(k) with company match, medical, dental, vision, short-term disability, long-term disability, life insurance, health savings accounts, flexible spending plans, paid holidays and vacation time.
This position is located at our Tri Aerospace division in Terre Haute, IN.
If you are interested in starting a career and not just a new job, please forward your resume to HR@model2machinegroup.com, or to the address below:
M2M Machining, Inc.
c/o Human Resources Tri Aerospace
730 Perkins Dr.
Mukwonago, WI 53149
Tri Aerospace, LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer of Minorities, Female Veterans and Individuals with Disabilities. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Tri Aerospace in Terre Haute, IN, an M2M Group Company, specializes in the CNC machining of aerospace components. We provide concurrent engineering, project management and prototype builds on research and development programs for the aerospace industry.
Terre Haute, IN
Thu, 11 May 2017 10:16:12 PDT