On-Site Staffing Manager/ Coordinator
K Power is now seeking an Onsite Staffing Manager/ Coordinator to join our team!
The On-Site Manager/ Coordinator role is a highly visible and professional position that provides vital staffing services to our clients. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and directing the internal service team, acting as a liaison between the client and the employees and providing a high-level of customer service to clients and employees. Excellent work environment!!
- Overseeing client relations and daily operations.
- Managing and coaching employees.
- Oversee all client guidelines required on site.
- Maintain high level of visibility at the client location and with community resources.
- On-going quality assessment of processes, procedures and performance.
- Coordinate time-keeping and payroll process of temporary employees for reporting to corporate payroll department.
- Service client orders and communicate information on open positions to appropriate departments and management.
- Ensure that all paperwork conforms to company policies as it pertains to compliance practices.
- Conduct orientations and provide check-in support for new employees as needed.
- Conduct performance evaluations for staff and coach and discipline as needed.
- Complete injury reports, conduct accident investigations and communicate appropriately with Safety department.
- Maintain online procedures manual.
- Maximize use of available technology to ensure optimum, cost-effective, timely and high quality results.
Must have 1-2 years of onsite experience.
Bilingual a Plus!
Third Party Logistics provider that specializes in staffing, warehousing, transportation and more!
Thu, 11 May 2017 15:14:28 PDT