Construction Assistant Project Manager (For Field)
Established General Contractor looking for a motivated individual with great multitasking skills to fill the Construction Assistant Project Manager for Construction Site Office position for multiple projects. General duties include drawing and submittal filing and tracking, data entry and document scanning. Microsoft Word and Excel skills are a requirement. They will be assisting the project management staff (project manager, general super, etc.).
Must have at least (3) years' experience in the construction industry. Experience on a job site is a plus.
Responsibilities, include but are not limited to:
- Correspond with owners and trade contractors to help coordinate paperwork and anything else needed for the project.
- Work directly with Site Safety Manager assigned to project(s).
- Compose professional correspondences - Required to be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Receive, process and log all plans, submittals, samples, etc. - Experience with Primavera Contract Manager software a plus
- Maintain project file (both electronic and paper)
- Attend project coordination/progress meetings when required
Established over 30 years ago. Currently FCB has various new construction projects throughout the 5-Boroughs,. We offer a range of services from general contracting and construction management to design/builds of new ground up construction, interior renovations, and tenant improvements.
New York, NY
Thu, 11 May 2017 06:13:10 PDT