Front End Web Developer- Salary + Bonus + Benefits + 401K
We are a privately held Vitamin & Healthcare manufacturer located in the SFV. We are very well capitalized with smart ownership and big plans.This is where YOU come in. We need a roll up your sleeves, get the job done Web Developer who can code by hand who doesn't mind working in jeans and a t-shirt and being part of a collaborative team environment. For the right candidate this will be a game changer and will provide you an optimal work/life balance and the opportunity to get in on the ground floor.
We are looking for candidates with the following qualifications:
• Proficient in HTML, CSS, Java Script, JQUERY, PHP, and MYSQL
• Degree in Graphic/Web/UI Design or equivalent work experience
• Minimum 3-5 years development experience. No exceptions.
• Turning PSD's or AI files into fully functioning websites
• Making responsive websites for mobile
• Form processing and changing pages/sites
• Must be highly motivated, creative and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
• Must be detail-oriented with the ability to follow strict design standards • Must have excellent interpersonal and communications skills
• Must be able to multitask and meet deadlines
• Enthusiasm for keeping up with the latest in web technology trend
• An understanding of online marketing principles and techniques
What We Offer:
• A casual and fun work environment that inspires creativity and excellent results. We are dog-friendly, have a stocked kitchen, and provide in office weekly yoga and meditation.
• Competitive salary
• 100% Employer Paid Medical Insurance, including vision and dental coverage
• Company sponsored 401(k) plan with matching company contribution
• Casual Dress CodePlease send resume and completed/functioning websites to be considered.
Please submit your resume, portfolio and URLs of your work, all must be received in order for you to be considered for the position.
We offer the ideal candidate the opportunity to be part of a progressive organization along with a competitive compensation and benefits package and incredible perks including in-office weekly Yoga/Meditation classes and a fully stocked Kitchen with fresh fruits, veggies, and other delicious snacks available all day long. Our new building will also have a full Gym onsite. We are a EOE employer and encourage diversity in the workplace. We look forward to receiving your resume.
Only responses with both resumes and links will be opened. Local candidates only. No remote or virtual positions available.
Here at Golden Hippo Media we focus on bringing sustainable health and wellness to people all over the world, from our employees to our customers. We believe that a good life starts with good health and we want to help as many people as possible enjoy a good life.
Since we were founded in circa 2010 we have operated on three core principles that we apply to our customers and our employees - for more information about Golden Hippo Media, visit www.goldenhippomedia.com
Thu, 4 May 2017 17:01:17 PDT