Coordinator of Computer Support
Job Location Normal, Il 61790
Posting date 05-11-2017
This individual will provide leadership, expertise, and management for the College of Applied Science and Technology in the area of instructional and computing technology. The individual will support the technology related efforts of faculty, staff, and students as they relate to the teaching, research, service and learning goals of the College.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology (IT) or a closely related field.
2. One year of progressively more responsible work experience in an Information Technology (IT) related profession.*
3. Demonstrated experience working with Windows and IOS.
4. Excellent problem solving skills
5. Excellent communication skills.
6. Excellent time management skills.
*Note: A Master's degree in an IT related field may substitute in meeting the qualifications of number 2 above.
7. If this position is Security Sensitive or if you are subject to a criminal background investigation based on University policy, employment is contingent upon you passing a satisfactory criminal background investigation. You may not begin work until the criminal background investigation results have been received and cleared by Human Resources.
Master's Degree in an IT related field.
Illinois State University is an Equal Opportunity Employer and has a strong institutional commitment to diversity. Females, minorities, individuals with disabilities, and veterans are encouraged to apply.