Pharm Financial Auditor Analyst Sr/UKHC
The University of Kentucky Healthcare (UKHC) Enterprise is seeking a Pharmacy Financial Auditor Analyst Senior. Duties of this position include, but are not limited to: evaluating the potential impact of investments, purchases, commitments, and contracts on the profitability and return-on investment performance of ambulatory pharmacy; supporting creating, reviewing financial statements for Ambulatory Rx Division; analyzing grant activity and developing responses to inquiries based on a thorough review of the accounting transactions; assisting in developing policies on cash handling and responsible for managing day to day procedures/reconciliations/audits in all retail pharmacies in areas of cash, check , credit card and/or other related Point of sale collections; Working on a variety of information/ad hoc project requests from both inside and outside the department.
Pharm Financial Auditor Analyst Sr/UKHC
Pharmacy Financial Auditor Analyst Senior
H5000: CHANDLER - RETAIL PHARMACY
Type of Position
Position Time Status
Click here for more information about equivalencies:
Required Related Experience
Required License/ Registration/Certification
The physical requirements of this position include: occasionally lifting, pushing, and/or pulling objects 15lbs and above; and sitting at a computer workstation for extended periods of time with repetitive motions (such as typing).
Monday-Friday; 8:00 am - 4:00 pm.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications - Excel, Access, Powerpoint, Word, Adobe, SAP, Redbox, Cumulus, SRx, Rx3000, Veridikal, Talyst, Autosplit, Third party billing, Scriptpro, TPMS, Infomaker, and Crystal Reports.
Does this position have supervisory responsibilities?
BA in IT, Finance, Business or related field. Prior experience with pharmacy financial /business experience strongly preferred.
Deadline to Apply
University Community of Inclusion
The University of Kentucky is committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce by ensuring all our students, faculty, and staff work in an environment of openness and acceptance. We strive to foster a community where people of all backgrounds, identities, and perspectives can feel secure and welcome. We also value the well-being of each of our employees and are dedicated to creating a healthy place to work, learn and live. In the interest of maintaining a safe and healthy environment for our students, employees, patients and visitors the University of Kentucky is a Tobacco & Drug Free campus.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we strongly encourage veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, and all minorities to consider our employment opportunities.
Any candidate offered a position may be required to pass pre-employment screenings as mandated by University of Kentucky Human Resources. These screenings may include a national background check and/or drug screen.
Posting Specific Questions
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Which best represents your experience in accounting and/or finance?
- More than 0, up through 1 year
- More than 1 year, up through 3 years
- More than 3 years, up through 5 years
- More than 5 years
- * Please describe your experience as it relates to this position.
(Open Ended Question)
- * Do you have accounting and finance experience in a pharmacy setting?
- * UK HealthCare recognizes the patient as our premier customer and promises to provide excellent customer services to patients, colleagues, co-workers and all others who seek our services. By applying for a position with UK HealthCare, I am indicating my commitment to service excellence and expressing my agreement to consistently recognize that: - Our customer is every person we come into contact with during our workday. - Service is being flexible, courteous and respectful while anticipating and fulfilling the needs of our customers. - Quality is the foundation of everything we do. It is our desire to provide exceptional service to every patient and customer we serve. - Careful, efficient and responsible management of our resources is vital to our success. - We want to attract, develop and retain highly skilled and competent co-workers, which will in turn achieve customer loyalty and promote the growth of UK HealthCare. By submitting my application for employment with UK HealthCare, I acknowledge that I will be held accountable to follow the UK HealthCare Behavioral Expectations if selected for a position with UK HealthCare. Do you agree to abide by the UK HealthCare Standards?
- * Where did you first see this position advertised other than on UK's online employment system?
- Diverseeducation.com (Diverse Issues in Higher Education)
- A Colleague, Friend and/or Family Member
- None of the Above
- Cover Letter