Business Coordinator - Campus Life and Inclusive Excellence
The Business Coordinator will report to the DSP Director. The position oversees administrative support and logistics to all members of the DSP staff in the execution of their duties and responsibilities to students. The Business Coordinator ensures seamless operation of the front desk which serves as the initial point of contact for visitors to the DSP.
- Provides prompt, thoughtful and detailed customer service through answering phone calls, assists walk-in clientele and answers general questions and/or forwards such questions on to the appropriate person/department.
- Oversees clerical and administrative functions, including organizing and maintaining files, recording meetings, scheduling appointments, and booking reservations as needed for DSP related functions.
- Build and maintain the DSP student files both paper and electronic databases.
- Handles large volume of detailed and confidential information with accuracy and timeliness.
- Accurately explains University and DSP policies and procedures to students, student support persons and prospective students.
- Participates in department wide leadership planning and implementation.
- Supervise student workers
- Associates or Bachelor's Degree or combination of 3 or more years education and work experience.
- Administrative or business coordinating experience.
- Familiarity with disability law and experience with individuals with disabilities.
- Familiarity with Banner Records.
- Management software.
- Knowledge of Clockworks Data.
- Work Experience in Higher Education.
For best consideration, please submit your application materials by Wednesday, May 17th, 2017.
Candidates must apply online through www.du.edu/jobs to be considered. Only applications submitted online will be accepted. Once within the job description online, please please scroll to the bottom of the page to apply. If you have questions regarding this position, please direct inquiries
Please include the following documents with your application:
- Cover Letter
The University of Denver is committed to enhancing the diversity of its faculty and staff and encourages applications from women, minorities, members of the LGBTQ community, people with disabilities and veterans. The University is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All offers of employment are based upon satisfactory completion of a criminal history background check.