Project Manager (IT Industry) Travel Involved
Looking for an opportunity to grow and manage a team. We are looking for an experienced Project Manager who will take on the management of key client projects with the goal of delivering every project on time, on-site, within budget and within scope.
Must be used to dealing with CFO; COO; CEO executives of medium size corporations. Typical sale $250K to $750K
Basic salary plus generous commission package.
(3 - 7 years Managment experience maximum)
Travel approximately 40% - 50% (4 days a week)
Full Software training will be provided.
We have established lead generation programs.Demonstartion consultants are available.
Full team of certified consultants will implement the systems ensuring a successful and satisfied customer every time.
- Generate new business opportunities to fuel the Enterprise Pipeline
- Create and prioritize strategic target account lists within a defined territory
- Research and build new and existing accounts (i.e.: adding contacts, sending emails, strategic calling)
- Conduct high level conversations and meetings with Senior Executives in prospect accounts
- Achieve monthly quotas of Qualified Opportunities and Closed Business
- (3-7 years maximum) in IT, Management role
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software implementation and ERP technologies
- Degree in Accounting, IT, Business, Materials Management or other applicable degree
- Experience selling and upselling professional services
- Online NetSuite Background
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience in Implementation
- Experience with a re-seller in accounting or manufacturing software ERP software, like Microsoft AX, Epicor, Exact, IQMS, SYSPRO, etc
- Outgoing personality
- ERP experience a plus
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly motivated, driven and self-starting individual
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment
- Ability to understand customer needs and meet that need with a successful product sale
- Good time management with strong organizational skills
Edgeware has offices in New Jersey, Atlanta and Palm Beach.
We have just been recognized by the Georgia business community as one of the fastest growing technology companies and were rated in the top 5000 companies in the USA.
Our team of highly skilled and professional consultants ensure that every sale you make will be successfully implemented and becomes another of our hundreds of reference sites.
Tell us why you will be successful .
Wed, 10 May 2017 09:44:32 PDT