SCADA MES Engineer
Project Engineer - SCADA - MES - Historian
Arlington Heights, Il; Minneapolis, Mn; Wisconsin; Iowa; Missouri; or Indiana
Industrial Network Systems - Manufacturing Intelligence Group provides automation and manufacturing software to the world's leading companies in the Midwest through the efforts of engineering and technical specialists.
We are focused on providing our professionals with opportunities for advancement within a thriving work environment and a unique "people-centric" culture. We offer learning and development programs to improve the career experience for every professional.
We are currently seeking an Experienced Project Engineers to support projects in our Midwest territory.
Three or more years of direct automation experience with HMI, SCADA, MES and process control system architecture design preferred. Packaging and SCADA or MES experience in the Consumer Products and/or life sciences industries is a plus; food/beverage and/or engineering consulting experience is a plus.
- SCADA - Historian - MES system design and development, SCADA, and some site start-up support of SCADA - MES systems.
- Additional responsibilities include the specification, design, development, and testing of SCADA, Manufacturing Intelligence, and MES applications.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to be applied in configuring SCADA & MES, programming and troubleshooting of software systems
- Experience interfacing to Allen-Bradley (ControlLogix, PLC5, SLC500) PLCs, PanelView HMIs, Industrial Communication Networks and control panel design is a plus.
- Experience with GE Cimplicity, RSView32, Intellution iFix, Wonderware, VisualBasic, Apriso, Camstar, Web Design, SQL Server, Network Design, applications are a plus.
- Candidates need to possess good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all levels of management, clients, and vendors.
- Candidate should also be self-motivated and capable of working in a project team environment.
- BS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, or related technical degree and/or experience.
- 30-50% regional travel required to support installation and start-up activities.
- Relocation assistance may be provided.
Industrial Network Systems affiliated companies, provides automation and manufacturing software to the worlds leading companies in the Midwest through the efforts of engineering and technical specialists. Our solutions deliver results to our customers. We make use of cutting edge and exciting technology including IIOT (Industrial Internet of Things) as well as Big Data.
We are focused on providing our professionals with opportunities for advancement within a thriving work environment and a unique people-centric culture. We offer learning and development programs to improve the career experience for every professional.
INS offers a team focused work environment with a competitive salary, performance based incentive pay, and benefits including medical, and 401(k) with matching contributions.
To be considered for this position, please email resume and salary history. For more information about INS, please visit us at www.ins3.com .
Arlington Heights, IL
Wed, 10 May 2017 14:45:45 PDT