Construction Project Manager - Omaha
National Builder/Operator of in excess of 11,000 units has new construction job sites in Omaha, Minneapolis and Houston building five-story apartment communities. Family owned since 1918. Some sites have room for recent grads with construction and/or engineering degrees.
- Oversee entire construction project personnel for multi housing and strip centers
- Work with sourcing and architects
- Set schedule for building and site work
- Thoroughly review plans and controls change orders
- Approve contractual payments to subs
- Manage large dollar construction projects from conception through C.O.
- Travel to job sites for inspections and/or personnel issues
- Authority to terminate the services of independent contractors or employment of employees
- Evaluate and hire construction site employees
- Set safety and progress standards
- Assures project is built to plans
- Possess technical expertise in multi-family and/or commercial building construction
- Previous experience in multi-family mid-rise podium style construction helpful
- Accuracy, organization, and a professional, positive image
- Contract procurement and award
- Schedule and expedite multiple project oversight
- Proven track record in managing people and large scale construction projects
Richdale Apartments is a family owned and operated national real estate company that builds, owns, and manages luxury apartments nationwide. Never in our 96+ year history have we ever gone through lay-offs, so we can offer very secure opportunities with tremendous growth potential for our candidates.
Wed, 26 Apr 2017 10:41:06 PDT