Overview : The Solutions Manager, SM, is a product expert and is a key player in supporting the client during all stages of product post-implementation. The SM is focused on ensuring customer satisfaction by completing defined client and product support tasks, quickly and correctly resolving or triaging cases, and interacting with customers via verbal and written communication in a professional manner.
- Delivers superior customer service while diagnosing and resolving client application, data and connectivity issues in accordance with the internal policies, providing clear and concise documentation
- Provides coordination and clear communication via phone, email and SFDC on case or other client support activities to both internal and external customers
- Organizes, investigates, and resolves assigned work in a timely and effective manner
- Assists with software testing releases as required
- Interfaces/communicates with other departments to ensure product maintenance utilizing established procedures
- Supports application functionality and remains current on release updates and product knowledge
- Documentation:Documents support calls/cases and resolution for future reference and reporting
- Adheres to established procedures of documenting cases
- Documents software/product bugs for development staff
- Performs other tasks and projects, as needed
- Provides additional client support, as needed
- Adheres to all company policies and procedures including, but not limited to those identified within the Standards of Business Conduct and the Employee Handbook, as may be amended from time to time. Adheres to all applicable laws and regulations and the company's governance/compliance program
- Responsible for reporting violations of the company's policies and procedures, Standards of Business Conduct, governance program, laws and regulations through the company's Help Line or other mechanism that may be available at the time of the violation. Assists with internal control failure remediation efforts
- Becomes knowledgeable of internal control responsibilities through training and instruction. Responsible and accountable for internal control performance within their area of responsibility. Participates in the internal controls self-assessment process
- Ensures concerns with internal control design or performance and process changes that impact internal control execution are communicated to management
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent, relevant work experience
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in Healthcare industry
- Solid knowledge of all MS Office Products
- Ability to communicate with others, including customers, in a clear, understandable and professional manner on the phone, via email and in person; and the demonstrated use of good written (i.e. good grammar/spelling) and verbal communication skills
- Complex problem solving
- Critical thinking
- Proven knowledge and experience in customer support including managing multiple or complex client accounts
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment that requires quick turnaround and quality output
- Proficiency in time management
Preferred Skills :
- Comprehensive understanding of hospital revenue cycle preferred.
- SalesForce experience preferred.
- Supply, Coding or Clinical background preferred.
About nThrive : nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse, Equation and Adreima, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
nThrive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, veteran status, disability, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender identity or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Options: Apply for this job online Apply
Email this job to a friend Refer
Share on your newsfeed
Connect With Us! Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.
nThrive is the leader in providing end-to-end revenue cycle services, technology and education solutions. Previously known as MedAssets, Precyse and Equation, each formerly a leader in its own right, we've combined our talents and capabilities into a single enterprise. At nThrive, we are people who are passionate about empowering health care for every one in every community. We work together to transform financial and operational performance, enabling health care organizations to thrive.
Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V
Wed, 10 May 2017 08:10:01 PDT