The Systems Engineer is responsible for installing, maintaining, and supporting advanced networks, servers, virtualization, storage, desktops, and infrastructure devices at client sites. Configuration of the equipment and software to satisfy specific client business requirements and our own technical standards is paramount. Training the customer to effectively use the new solution and documentation of the solution for ongoing support is required. You may serve as the project manager lead, as a member of an implementation team on larger projects, or work individually to provide the services during support visits or on smaller projects.
- At least three years experience and exposure to the following technologies: firewalls, networking, routing, server administration, active directory, virtualization (Hyper-V and VMware), storage and disaster recovery
- Technical certifications are welcome but NOT required. We are more concerned about your actual knowledge and experience
- Hyper focus on excellent customer service
- Self accountability and organizational skills to manage tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to occasionally work evenings, nights, and weekends
- We are a young, fast-growing full-service IT company. Everyone is encouraged to roll up their sleeves and contribute to the team.
- Our team members are passionate and driven. We encourage and reward out of the box thinking and creative problem solving.
- We care. Not just about our clients, but our employees as well. Your feedback is always welcome.
- Customer relationships are extremely important to us. We provide the highest levels of customer service and strive to always exceed our clients' expectations.
- We enjoy spending time together and team building. We sponsor company outings like paintball, game night, special lunches and a nice holiday party
- We offer health care, 401K fund contributions, competitive salaries, unlimited PTO, unlimited metro cards, and a family atmosphere of caring and concern for each team member.
ManhattanTechSupport.com (MTS) is an IT Solutions provider based in the Metro NYC area that offers managed IT services to our clients. MTS provides cutting edge solutions in the areas of full IT outsourcing, professional services, hosting and consulting.
We are looking for someone who is interested in starting a career with a fast growing company and helping contribute to the growth and success of the team. Please take some time to learn more about our company and product offering prior to applying.
New York, NY
Wed, 10 May 2017 08:58:20 PDT