Assessment Collection Manager OC Collection Firm HOA/Real Estate
Established Southern Orange County law firm specializing in the representation of homeowners associations (HOAs), community associations and condominium developments throughout California.
Our growing firm is currently seeking a full-time account manager to join its assessment collection division.
Candidate should have prior experience with Non-Judicial Foreclosures and/or Judicial Foreclosures as well as judgment collection and enforcement. Candidate should be accustomed to handling time sensitive matters and capable of multitasking throughout the day. The candidate must possess strong communication, writing, organization and technology skills.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the HOA or homeowners association fields.
We pride ourselves on maintaining a fun and energetic working environment. Our talented and motivated professionals work hard and enjoy a fantastic work/life balance that is unique to the legal field. This is a fantastic opportunity for the right person.
- Find and inform customers about unpaid accounts
- Receive and post payment to customer's account
- Advise and follow-up with customers on unpaid accounts
- Keep records and status of customer's account
- Assist and coordinate with staff attorneys and paralegals
- Previous experience in billing, customer service, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Established Orange County law firm specializing in real estate, community association and HOA law.
Mission Viejo, CA
Wed, 10 May 2017 12:53:56 PDT