HR Manager reporting to CEO
HR Manager - Reports to CEO
IntelliPower, Inc. offers rugged uninterruptible power systems (UPS) for applications where high reliability and specific solutions are required for demanding environments. IntelliPower is a technology company, who has been developing and manufacturing Advanced Technology On Line Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs) with state-of-the-art high frequency switching technology and embedded microprocessor and DSP control since 1988. The Company is experiencing dramatic growth with focus on power protection niche markets such as industrial, military and mission critical commercial systems.
INTELLIPOWER IS THE LEADING UPS MANUFACTURER OF RUGGED UPS SOLUTIONS FOR THE MILITARY MARKET.
The Company offers medical and other benefits along with great growth opportunities. IntelliPower currently has openings in the several administrative, engineering, technical and manufacturing functional areas including the following:
Responsibilities include providing Human Relations Manager for a fast growing power electronics manufacturing company. This position reports to the President/CEO.
Requirements and Duties:
- Experience with broad HR functions for a small growing manufacturing company.
- Takes leadership with the recruiting of staff for various openings (technical & non-technical); work with managers to identify key skills, characteristics needed to hire the best fit possible for their particular departments.
- Prescreened applicants to identify viable candidates.
- Documenting HR and policies, tracking personnel changes including performance reviews and internal communications.
- Work with the Company's legal counsel regarding employment rules changes.
- Prepared job descriptions and benchmarked jobs
- Schedule training and maintain training records for ISO 9001 Quality System.
- Provide administrative assistance to the CEO covering a range of duties.
- Professional written and verbal communications skills are required.
- Must be able to prioritize work load and operate effectively in a multitasking fast track smaller company environment.
- Excellent verbal communication skills, training skills and concise clear documentation skills are required.
Other administrative support activities as required.
- Bachelors degree
- HR training including classes and on the job experience
IntelliPower, Inc. develops and manufactures advanced technology on line Uninterruptible Power Supplies (UPSs) with state-of-the-art high frequency switching technology and embedded microprocessor and DSP control. IntelliPower has been experiencing significant growth with focus on niche markets such as military applications, industrial applications, industrial applications, and mission critical commercial systems. IntelliPower has achieved the market leadership position in these market segments with total emphasis on customer satisfaction.
IntelliPower's business model is focused upon continuous improvement of all aspects of our business processes and execution embracing our ISO 9001:2008 Quality System.
IntelliPower has become the top and most respected UPS solutions provider among customers who want high reliability in rugged or harsh environments. We have won many major military and industrial customers and programs with near term and long demand requirements.
The company offers medical coverage, 401K and other benefits along with great growth opportunities. Additionally, IntelliPower currently has openings in the administrative, sales, engineering, technical and manufacturing functional areas.
Wed, 10 May 2017 11:48:50 PDT